The King

"Who is he?"

San knows, the voice that belongs to the man is not friendly but he has to pay his respect.

"I'm just the worker in this garden my King" San quickly answered before Y/N could say anything, he dont want to be exposed he had been hanging out with the princess. Not just yet.

She wanted to say something but her Father cut her to it as he continue "Then go do you work why were you looking at my Daughter you shameless Peasant".

San sped off with a quick "I'm sorry" before signalling Woori that it was fine. But for Y/N it is not. San is her friend, not just a peasant.

"Why are you being rude to the boy?" Y/N asked her Father bravely.

"Rude? That was a proper way to treat the peasants" she widened her eyes in shock. The fact that her Father had casually refered to him as peasant. How he took no care of their, the handworkers well-being.

She has now finally realized what everyone in the Kingdom had been knowing.

The King is a great leader. But he was not the best ruler.

                            ☆☆☆

It was almost midnight and Y/N keep on pacing in her room again, sometimes she would go out to the balcony and would just stare at the star. Her Father's word keeps replaying in head.

That was a proper way to treat the peasants.

How could his father treat the people of his Kingdom, the people of their own lands like that. Moreover, it was San that he was refering to the day earlier. She wanted to go after him but decided not to when she learnt he had already headed home.

She wanted to take the medicine the King's doctor had given her but at the same time doesnt, eventhough the thought is troubling her, she didnt want to run away from it.

She wanted to face them, her thoughts. The people's concerns are her concerns. If they dont live a comfortable life, how could she just sleep in her oversized Queen's bed. She just couldnt.

Giving up on sleeping, Y/N decided to take a stroll around her little garden she had made from all her lessons she learnt from San. She was just gifted, she could basically learn anything by having a simple glance. Prince Wooyoung has always been jealous of that as well.

"Couldnt sleep again?" Asked a voice as Woori whipped her head towards it.

Standing with a basket with some herbs was Hongjoong who was evidently asked to collect them by his Father. "Same problem" Y/N simply answer as she watch the sky.

"Father told you not to worry too much about it"

"How could I?! When the people are suffering! How could I just turn blind on them? They are my people".

To say that Y/N is angry is an understatement, she was furious. She was particularly angry because it was Choi San. It was him that had to be there to be humiliated by her Father. Out of all many people, it just had to be him.

She tell all of her concerns to Hongjoong who listens everything with interests. He'd nod somewhere encouraging her to continue as she talk about how her Father had treated San, how she always spent time with San, how happy she was with San.

Hongjoong knows it. He knows that the Princess is in love that she was so worked up against it when he was being ill-treated. It is true she cares for all of her people, but the little farm boy has a special place in her heart. Hongjoong also knew that it was not going to be easy for them but he will do everything in his life to help the Princess with her Farm-boy.

"Go to sleep now" He finally said when he sees the Princess yawning. Y/N nodded in agreement as Hongjoong headed home, ready to be scolded by his Father as he was supposed to be home an hour before. But Hongjoong was glad, so glad to have been a ranting place the Princess needed whenever, wherever.

Far away from Magna Kingdom, reside a Kingdom of Aurum, the City of Gold which is considered the riches Kingdom.

The King had just finished talking to his son, his successor, the Crown Prince, an heir to the throne. He was not only handsome but very good at hunting too. It is said that there hasnt been a woman who passed by him without falling for him first.

He was the talk of the Aurum Kingdom as well as the neighbouring Kingdoms as well. But he was not proud at all. He was simply being himself. The humble Prince as he can be.

But the talk with his Father had sent him to frown as he watch the sky. Furrowing his eyebrows as he sigh.

"But I dont want to marry yet"

He told himself but he knew there was no rejecting the King's request for he was at old age and he wanted to see a grandson or granddaughter before the Kingdom had its great loss.

The Prince mentally pat himself as he tries to cheer himself up.

"I should start looking for my future Queen in the neighbouring Kingdom"