The Palace Guards

One week passed by since Y/N kept leaving the palace in secret to meet the farmboy. Luckily the incident in the market where San was accused of stealing did not reach the King, he was only helping a little girl to pick fruits who does not have money to pay but San did not know that which results in him looking like he's trying to steal them.

The Prince, Wooyoung was not very happy his sister who kept leaving the Palace in secret to meet a boy. He'd still let Jongho to accompany her which the boy didnt protest a single time, infact he was much happier to join the Princess in her adventures.

Everytime Y/N meet with San, he would bring her to different places around Magna Kingdom and she cant help but gets happier each day. But she could not tell his parents what causes her to be so lively as the places she's been visiting are what they call, the lower class people's workplace. The farmlands, the plough, Industries for making things to sell in the market and even shoes and dress makers.

Woori noticed the struggles outside of the Palace's people faced and sometimes she would have a thought what if she tell her parents about it and they try to make the economics better. But she then remember her parents will ask her how she manage to visit all the places and she will not be able help but mention San's name and he could be punished and Y/N couldn't risk that.

When Wooyoung take the throne, will it bring difference? But that would take a long time for now as their parents still got a long way to rule considering they're still healthy and young. But she knows, deep down in her heart that Magna will be a Kingdom which every other Kingdoms would want to visit in the future.

"Are you leaving again today?" Wooyoung asked her sister who is packing foods in her wooden container. Different kinds of the best foods in the kitchen that she herself ordered to be made. "I will visit for a while, I wont be long today" she simply answer and put the containers in her bag.

"Y/N I know you love going out, but please you cant keep doing this, what if you get caught by our parents? Or worst, what if you get kidnapped?"

"Again with the lecture brother?" she rolled her eyes before continuing "If you are so worried, why dont you come as well? Since I have to get back early, you can take a tour around the places I've told you about. San can bring you there!" she exclaim excitedly.

As much as Wooyoung wanted to protest, Y/N have been talking about it so many times that he for once wanted to be nosy and take a tour around it as well. Just for today he told himself.

"But wont it be suspicious if we go together like this with guards?" Wooyoung asked in worry after getting changed into some ordinary clothes. "No one knows our faces outside the Kingdom if we disguise ourself this way, besides didnt you tell me to act like a friend? Your friend Mingi there seems pretty much into his role" Y/N teased as she wiggle her eyebrows at the guard named Mingi who put his arm around Jongho while the other try to push him off.

"Do they even know each other?" Wooyoung asked between his laugh "I dont know you tell me!" she asked back as they both bursted out laughing together.

They passed by the same market where they accused San of stealing. They almost reached San's place when they came across one of the Palace's guard who's eyes widen in alarm. He tried bowing as Y/N beat him to it by reaching for him as she pulled him up to stand properly. "Dont do that here!" she hissed at him.

The guard watch them in confusion, of how the Prince and the Princess dressed in some dirty brown clothes before he get whats going on. Y/N and Wooyoung thought of many excuse if the guard decided to ask them what they are doing but the question they got from the latter boy shocked them.

"Are you guys looking for Choi San?" he simple asked as if he was used to it. Then Y/N light up in acknowledgement that she once came upon San talking about his friend being a guard in the Palace. She sigh in relief as she look at her brother before whispering to him that they can trust him.

"Do you know where he is?" she ask back with a friendly smile. The boy smile before answering, "Yes, he was just talking to his Father, he'll be out in the farm in a bit. And my name is Kang Yeosang, a guard in the Palace and you're secret is safe with me Princess" Yeosang says with a little bow.

"Thank you Yeosang, we'll be on our way th..."

"No!" Yeosang shout in denial as Y/N gave him a questioning look, he continue, "I apology...I mean please dont go see him when his parents are at home".

She wanted to question him more but thought that she'll ask them to San instead so she took them to a nearby bakery where Wooyoung ate the best bread he has ever eaten in his entire life.