punishment

San woke up first in the morning, but wanted to sleep some more, he closed his eyes but he just can't fall asleep so he decides to just get up. San got out of bed and rubbed his eyes, stretching when he noticed the blonde haired boy still sleeping in his bed. San couldn't help but smile to himself as he went and sat beside him, staring at the younger's sleeping features. San reached out his hand and ran it through wooyoung's hair, San loved wooyoung's hair. Wooyoung started to shuffle around and turned on his side to hug san's arm, San froze. Wooyoung smiled "morning San" he said, San smiled and leaned to wooyoung's ear, biting it but making sure not to hurt him "wake up, we have places to be" he whispered. Wooyoung hugged san's arm tighter "no, I wanna cuddle first" he asked with his eyes still shut. San blinked and blushed at wooyoung's... Request? San slid under the covers and wrapped his arms around wooyoung and pulled him closer. Wooyoung snuggled into san's chest, then brushing his lips against san's neck. San shivered which wooyoung noticed and looked up, their breath mingling "what's wrong sannie?" Wooyoung asked. San just shook his head "n-nothing, let's j-just get up s-so we can go" he said, wooyoung smiled and escaped from san's hold and walked to the bathroom. San just stayed in bed, missing the warmth of wooyoung's body.

The group all got prepared and they were already there at the place they were meant to be at. Basically the group has to play games with a partner and if they loose the members have to come up with a punishment for them. The partners were simple:
Seonghwa & hongjoong
Yeosang & jongho
Yunho & mingi
Wooyoung & San
They all started the game, the game was basically- partners have to sit in front of eachother, hands tied behind and wearing noise cancelling headphones, so they can't hear eachother, then the staff give a notebook with random things written in it which one of the partners have to say to the other to guess (ik skz played this idk about ateez)

Yeosang and jongho went first, they got 5 random words and yeosang had to guess, which he guessed 3 correctly. Then they swapped to jongho guessing, which he guessed 4 right. They continued the game and the score were these:
Jongho & yeosang- 7/10
Seonghwa & hongjoong- 6/10
Mingi & yunho- 8/10
Wooyoung & San- 4/10
Mingi and yunho were the winners so they got a feast prize, which they already finished. But wooyoung and San lost so the group had to come up with a punishment for them.

The members all gathered in a circle away from woosan, leaving them alone on the couch. Mingi gave San a wink on his way there, which made San nervous. Wooyoung and San could hear all the whispering "what do you think it'll be?" Wooyoung asked, San just shrugged. The members all giggled and came back to the boys sitting on the couch. Hongjoong clapped his hands and tried not to laugh, the rest of the members stood there in silence "so, since you both lost... You'll have to do the punishment". Everyone nodded "we know, but what is it?" Wooyoung asked "hehe, San, you have to.." hongjoong burst out laughing and stopped after a while, catching his breath. "You have to sit on wooyoung's lap and wooyoung has to give kisses all over san's face" hongjoong finished without laughing. Wooyoung and San sat there frozen and blushing like crazy "umm, even on the lips?" Wooyoung dared ask. San looked away covering his face with his hands "well, I mean if you want to" seonghwa said. The members all started to giggle and wooyoung looked at San "San, you don't have to do this if you really don't want to" wooyoung spoke In a caring tone. San just looked back at wooyoung "no, no I do, but do you?" He questioned. "Yea, I'm ok with it" wooyoung scratched the back of his neck "well then, get started" mingi gestured for San. San stood up sighing and slowly sat on top of wooyoung's lap, both shifting around to get comfortable. San wrapped his arms around wooyoung's nape and stared at his red face. Wooyoung stared back to see san's cheeks a pink color, he gulped and put his hand on the side of san's face leaned forward to place a delicate kiss on san's cheek. San blushed as wooyoung placed another one on the other cheek, he continued to give kisses all over san's face, on the forehead, both his eyes and even his chin. Wooyoung paused for a second, thinking if he should kiss san's lips, he decided that this was a good chance and looked at san's Rosey lips before leaning forward. He was so close to kissing san's lips when San stood up from wooyoung's lap "done, are you guys satisfied" San said mockingly. Wooyoung just stared at him in disappointment, "did he not want me to kiss him?" Wooyoung thought. The disappointment turned into sadness to anger. Wooyoung got up too "I need to go to the bathroom" he said and walked away from the group.

And I oop
Well, that was umm something
I was planning to update earlier than this but I got school stuff Soo... I promise I'll update earlier this time
Next chapter might be a bit... Exciting
mWaHahA. Jkjk maybe not next chapter, but definitely the chapter after. Hope u guys liked this one, cyaaa :)