Attracted

Ateez finished their practicing for the day, ended up exhausting them to death. They had nothing else to do, so they decided to go to their dorms and make vlives.

Everyone went into their own dorms, well at least wooyoung and San did. San casually lay on his bed, with a packet of gummy worms and scrolling through his phone.

Wooyoung came after him, his eyes followed him as he walked to his own bed. San caught wooyoung's gaze and made a gesture with his head like 'what?', wooyoung shook his head and went and lay on san's bed next to San, with his stomach down and swinging his legs.

San took a gummy worm and gestured wooyoung to have it, wooyoung opened his mouth as San pulled it away and put it near his mouth again. San giggled and continued to tease wooyoung, finally wooyoung caught san's wrist and stuffed the candy in his mouth.

They both laughed and continued scrolling through their phone "do you wanna make a vlive" San asked, looking at wooyoung. Wooyoung looked at San, their faces were so close, wooyoung got flustered with a smile, he looked away covering his mouth from laughing. They ended up doing a vlive, talking about their random things.

Wooyoung casually threw his hand around san, "Atiny, do you know what you call us?" He asked, San smiled at the camera, they both did their signature handshake and San called out "woo", and wooyoung called out "san".

San started talking about their new song while wooyoung put his arm on san's waist and hugged him from the side. Wooyoung looked at San, thinking if he should kiss him, on the cheek.

Wooyoung leaned closer and kissed San on the cheek, just a peck, San stopped working, he smiled in embarrassment and looked at wooyoung like 'why'. Wooyoung let go of San, falling on the bed, giggling, "umm woo need time out" San told Atiny.

By the time woosan finished their vlive, it was 11:30pm so wooyoung went to bed. San was hugging shiber, trying so hard to fall asleep, he couldn't. He turned from the wall to dace wooyoung, 'he looks so cute when he's sleeping' San thought.

He stepped out of bed and quitely slipped into woo's bed, wooyoung opened his arm to let San in. Wooyoung wrapped his arms around san, making room for the boy and pulling his closer. Soon woosan were fast asleep, in each other's arms.

Updates are going to be slow guys
Also, just wanted to say, woosan are best friends, they are not gay. They just love eachother very much, just like you guys love your friends :)

This story is just for fun, none of this happened, well some of it did, but not all.

I hope you enjoyed 😁

Idk if u guys saw but

Wtf woo kissed him for 5 seconds!! Look at san's 'don't want to show' smile' Omg uwu 😁

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Wtf woo kissed him for 5 seconds!!
Look at san's 'don't want to show' smile'
Omg uwu 😁

Secret || woosanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें