Chapter 19

Ari POV
"Shittttt! Eat that pussy up baby!!!" I started shaking as Herb ate my pussy like it was the last supper. "This my pussy." He said as he licked up all my juices after I came. I tongue kissed him. "You already know baby, I been saving this all for you." He looked at me and licked his lips. "I love you Ariana." I smiled up at him. "I love you too Herb." After we fucked for a few rounds we was both wore out. I missed him so much, I was glad that he was home for the weekend. I loved Herb but I wasn't no dummy, I knew he had some bitch out there in Cali that he had been fucking on, so I started matching the energy. I just know how to not get caught. I looked over at him and he was sound asleep. "Pussy knocked yo ass out." I mumbled under my breath. I got up and went to the bathroom. I was wobbling a little bit but that's okay. I grabbed my phone and texted India since I haven't seen her since she's been back.
Me- Hey bitchhh , wanna link later on when Herb go out with his homies?
India- Yesss bitch I got some tea too!
Me- Ahh hell, I'll see you in about a hour
India- Say less
I put my phone on the charger and laid down. Before I knew it Herb had his hand around my neck choking the shit outta me. "Bitch you think I'm stupid?!" I looked at him like he was crazy. "What are you talking about!?" I managed to get out. "You all in the bathroom texting niggas and shit!" He let me go and stood up to put his pants on while I gasped for air. "I was texting my friend India! Your fucking crazy! Here take my phone and see for your damn self!" He took my phone and threw hard as hell at the wall. I ran towards him punching him dead in his face. Before I knew it he picked me up and slammed me on my neck and started throwing heavy punches to my face. I could taste the blood in my mouth I felt my lip split open. I tried to screamed but he choked me hard as hell until I eventually passed out.
Later that night....
I tried to open my eyes but when I did everything was blurry. My face hurt so bad, I honestly wanted to cry. Everytime Herb came home this is what would always end up happening. He would always tell me that he was gonna stop and get help but he never did. I wanted to get away but I couldn't, I was stuck on stupid for this nigga. India kept calling my phone so I just turned it off, I'll give her an excuse tomorrow.
India POV
I kept calling and texting Ari but didn't get a response. Fuck it. Since I was already dressed and ready to go I decided to hit up the mall by myself. I went downstairs and saw my dad on the phone with somebody and he had an unreadable expression on his face. "Ima call you back." He said and hung up the phone. "Wassup dad, what's wrong?" He shook his head and lit a blunt. "You know that boy you brought here on your birthday, Von?" I nodded my head yes. "The police came here this morning asking have I seen him, he's missing, they only found his car at some abandoned park." My mouth dropped, the only thing I could think of doing was calling Durk to see if he was okay. "Damn that's crazy, I gotta go dad, I'll be back a little later." He looked at me funny and stopped me. "Do you know where he could be?" He said eyeing me. "What? Of course not, I just knew him through Durk." He gave me a weird look and he took a puff of his blunt and walked away. Weird. I texted Durk and told him I was about to pull up to his house. He texted back saying "ok".
A few minutes later....
I rung his doorbell and he came to the door with no shirt on and some shorts. I gave him a hug and stepped in. "Heyy, I just got the news about Von, are you okay." He sat down and pulled out a blunt and lit it up. I could tell he wasn't feeling it today. "Nah I'm not okay." He simply said. I sat down beside him and he passed me the blunt. Even though I didn't really smoke I took the blunt and inhaled deeply, coughing as I let out the smoke. "Baby lungs." He said laughing while taking the blunt from me. He got quiet as we just sat there. "So, you wanna go out , you know get out the house for a while." He looked up at me as if he wanted to say something. "India, if I tell you something you gotta promise me you won't tell anyone." "I promise." I eyed him as he put the blunt out and faced me. "I killed Von." My mouth dropped. I didn't know what to say or think. There had to be some explanation. He told me everything, about him working with my father, about my father telling him to stay away from me, and about how he wanted him to kill Von. I was at a loss for words. I knew my dad was in the streets but I would've never thought he was doing all this fuck shit. I was beyond upset. I looked at Durk and tears filled his eyes. "I didn't wanna kill him, he reached for his shit first, and I just reacted." I moved closer to him and put his head on my shoulders while rocking him back and forth. "You tried to talk to him, you really did, but at the end of the day you gotta look out for your self, Von was going to kill you." He stopped crying and looked me in my eyes. "Yea, he would've." After he got hisself together we fell asleep in his bed. Wrong or right I was going to stick by this man no matter what. Fuck what my dad said.