Chapter 3

Durk in MM
Durk POV
"Ooooo fuck baby just like that, harder!" I pounded Alexxis like I hated her guts. This bitch was a thot but her pussy was damn sure good. "FUCK!!! I'm cumming omg!" She started trying to run and I pulled that ass right back. "Nah where you going? U wanna talk all that shit but can't take this dick?" I felt my nut coming and I pulled out quick, took my condom off, turned her around and nutted all over her face. "Now lick it up." She licked the nut off of her lips and went to the bathroom. "Mmm baby can we chill for a while?" I looked at her like she was stupid. "You know the drill after I get my nut you gotta go." She stared at me with an unreadable expression on her face. "Why we cant be more than this, I wanna hold you down for real." I grabbed her stuff and put it in her arms. "Bye Alexxis." She smacked her lips and put the rest of her clothes on. "You gonna regret this!" She said as she slammed my door. I lit my blunt and laid back on my bed. I instantly thought about India and what it would be like inside of her, for some reason though I didn't just wanna have sex with her, I wanted to make her mine. I got up and went and took a shower. When I got out I noticed I had a text from an unknown number.
404-323-2727: Hey...
Me: Who this?
404-323-2727: India....
I damn near dropped my phone
Me: Wassup... been waiting to hear from you
India: Ik ik I just been busy, what you up to?
Me: chilling , wanna hang out tonight?
India: Ummm idk..... I just met you
Me: I don't bite, unless you ask me to
India: lmaooo you real funny, but what did you have in mind?
Me: How bout I take you to dinner?
India: Sure
Me: Bet , send me your address
India: Nah I'll meet you there lol
Me: Wow no type of trust , but Ight meet me at Red Sparrow on 5th street.
India : Ight , see you in 30?
Me: Bet
I put my phone down and went in my closet trying to find something smooth to wear, this night had to be perfect. Red Sparrow was an expensive ass restaurant that I've been to a couple times with my boss. Just as I finished putting my clothes on my phone rung and it was Von.
Von- Nigga what u on?
Me- Not shit finna head out on a date
Von laughed so hard.
Von- A date? Ahh hell my nigga done gone soft on me.
Me- Nah fuck you , you wouldn't believe who it is though
Von- Hope not Alexxis thot ass
Me- Nigga you know better, I don't even be wanting shorty in my crib let alone take her ass out somewhere
Von-Then who is it nigga
Me- New shorty that be playing hard to get, that was in lunch the other day.
Von- She finally gave you some play? MY NIGGA!
Me- I told you when I see something I want I get it.
Von- Thats wassup bro, but aye don't forget we got that meeting tonight.
Me- Damn I had forgot, I'll be there though
Von- Tighten up man , you know King don't play that late shit either
Me- Facts facts, but look I'll hit you when I'm on the way
Von- Bet , be safe gang
Me- Already
I hung up the phone. King was our boss, we had weekly meetings to make sure everything was running smoothly. Me and Von were right hand men for King, we took care of niggas he had a problem with from the other side, when we weren't taking niggas out we would move weight back and forth to different places. I never wanted to be in this street shit but the money is nice as hell. My dad died in a shootout the night I was born, my mom was so depressed that she turned to crack and alcohol. I lived with my grandmother until she passed away 2 years ago, that's when I really had to go out and get it. I met King one day when me and this around the way ass nigga got into it and I put him on his neck. I guess he liked the way I handled the nigga so he offered me a job and I've been working for him ever since. King had a mad reputation for hisself, he wouldn't blink an eye as he watched you die, and two things he didn't pay about was his family and his money. I broke away from my thoughts and remembered my date, I grabbed my keys, checked myself in the mirror and walked out the door.

Alexxis in MM

Alexxis in MM