25: Big decisions

Start from the beginning

"Why does everything have to be sex with you?" I slightly push him off me.

"What are you getting all defensive for? You're my girlfriend and you act like I can't touch you" he shakes his head, trying to touch me again.

"I'm not saying that you can't, but everything is touching with you" I move and cross my arms.

He goes silent for a quick second then strides up to me, "Is it because of him?" He asked lowly.

I roll my eyes, "What are you talking about Aeron?"

"Is it because of him?" He grabs my arm and I grow tense.

Looking down at my arm, I look back at him again, "Let go of me"

"Answer the question" his face remains calm but his hand around my arm tightens.

I wince slightly and slap him in the face, "What the hell? That fucking hurt" I rub my arm.

He looks at me then my arm, then back at me again, "I-I didn't..Stacey I-"

"Please..just save it Aeron" I walk out the room and grab my phone, calling Leslie.

"You still on for drinks?"

ALEX

"So you're leaving?"

"Yup"

"Again?"

"Yup" I looked up when I realized what he said, "No"

"It seems like you're leaving to me" Diego eyed my suitcase.

"It's complicated. You know good and well I can't stay here" I sigh.

"I don't know about that"

"It's not like I'm fleeing the country, I just can't be where she is. I'll just be a distraction"

"That's honestly a good thing, I'm starting to get a weird feeling about Aeron"

I roll my eyes, "You're just saying that to make me stay"

"Believe what you want to, but I'm not kidding Alex" he says in a serious tone.

"Okay, calm down dad"

He flicks me off, "I can't believe you denied kissing Stacey when she wanted you to"

"It didn't exactly feel right, especially knowing she  has a boyfriend"

He let out a small laugh, "And when did that matter to you?"

"It doesn't, I would like to see the look on Aeron's face when I show him Stacey isn't his"

"So why didn't you kiss her?" he opens the fridge and groans, "Do you mind if I order room service? I'm fucking dying of starvation over here"

I roll my eyes, "Sure, whatever"

After using the hotel phone to order some food he sat on the stool in the kitchen.