25: Big decisions

Start from the beginning

"And what's that?" I ask.

"You may not be physically cheating on Aeron but you are emotionally Stacey"

I bite my lip, hating how she was 100% right.

"When did you get so intelligent?"

"Planning a wedding kinda does that to you" she waves her hand with her ring in my face.

"OH SHIT! We still have to go shopping for the wedding!" I scream.

She rolls her eyes, "Stacey, we have plenty of time to plan that. Sit your ass down"

"We have 6 months to plan your wedding, you said you were doing it after your birthday, it's December now"

"No shit" she shakes her head.

I eye her and sit back on the couch, "O-kay.. who put a stick up your ass?"

"I'm thirsty, are you thirsty? I'll get us something to drink" just as she gets up, I call out her name.

"Leslie Carmen Daniel get your butt back in this couch"

She groans and flops down.

"Now" I put my hands together, "What's got your panties in a bunch?"

She looks at me and blurts out something I wish I hadn't heard, "Diego won't have sex with me, and my hormones are going over the roof this week" she whines.

I bolt up, "You know what I'm thirsty, I'mma go get us some drinks" I quickly bee line to the kitchen and let out a sigh.

God have mercy on my soul.

Suddenly, I hear the front door open, "Stacey?" I hear Aeron call my name.

"Here" I wave at him from the kitchen.

"Hey" he kisses my cheek and a rush of guilt surrounds me when I remember what Leslie said about me and Alex.

"Hey" I give him a small smile, "Can we talk?"

He nods, "Sure, I'll be in the room"

I nod back at him and head into the living room again.

"Drinks on me tonight? I got to talk to Aeron"

Leslie turns and looks up at me. With a nod she hugs me, "Good luck" she whispers. After shutting the front door, I walk to my bedroom.

What I didn't expect was Aeron standing by the door shirtless.

"You wanted to talk?" He asked.

I cleared my throat, "Uhm yeah"

Opening his arms for me, I hesitantly wrapped my arms around his torso. He starts to kiss my neck and I furrow my eyebrows, "We're suppose to be talking"

He nods into my neck, "I'm listening" he answers, placing yet another kiss to my shoulder. His hand wanders down to the waist of my jeans and when his hand starts to pull on it, I have enough.