fucking shark week man

Alrighty so basically every AFAB (assigned female at birth) around me is going through shark week and i think mines about to start cause my organs feel like they are ripping themselves apart and i actually ate today so it sucks.

But never fear. I am here.

So just a warning for those of you who are just now realizing thier trans and are just now realizing that the feeling of constant hatred towards themselves us dysphoria, DYSPHORIA FUCKING SUCKS DURING SHARK WEEK.
But remember that during that time your testosterone levels are actually the highest. And your body is literally breaking down and in the proccess of destroying the inside of that area. So you know, even your own body doesnt want a pussy.
Also eat chocalte, and if you like it then dark chocalte. Surprisingly a lot of people dont like dark chocalte and i could easily devour a bar of that anytime. Dark chocalte raises testosterone levels and it for some reason helps alot during that time.

Fill an old long sock with nonholes full of rice, tie it with the left over end, microwave. It helps as a heating pad and it's small so if your hips hurt you can lay it there, laying on top of it with it under your lower back really helps it feels amazing to me on my lower back. Doing some yoga if you feel up to it also helps. Just don't push your body too hard especially if your sore.

Always get in a comfortable position if you can.

At school it really kinda sucks, but that's alright. I sit really wierd cause I guess im so gay its starting to leak out of my pores, but make sure you don't sit with your legs up at a slope, I think you can guess why.

When your at school and you constantly worry if its leaking or not, just to let you know, it probably isn't. That's just a self conscious anxiety thing. It's a good idea to check between passing classes though.

Also fun fact.
Being super active and working out a lot can actually prolong the cycle and put it off way further, so if you really really despise shark week like most of us do, then work out.

Some ways to conquer dysphoria during this are:
Read a really really mind sucking book
Go on a long walk
Draw or doodle
Avoid looking in mirrors as much as possible if you don't pass
Or put on an outfit that you pass really well in and go out somewhere so you can make yourself a target to be gendered correctly, or at least walk around your house and everytime they call, you the worng name or pronouns, just replace the words in your head. Eventually you will replace the words so often hat it just comes naturally and accidentally even, so sometimes you will actually hear them saying it even if they don't actaully say it.

Wear dark pants and shorts

BOXERS AND BOXER BRIEFS ARE NOT MEANT FOR PADS SO DO NOT EVEN TRY
IT DOESNT WORK
IT FOLDS UP ALL WIERD
IT STICKS TO THAT AREA
IT'S ABSOLUTE HELL
DONT DO IT
IF YOU REALLY WANNA WEAR BOXERS THEN PUT ON FEMALE UNDERWEAR WITH A PAD THEN LAYER BOXERS OVER IT, THIS DOES WORK.
Also dpnt be afraid to ask a parent or guardian to get more pads it'll be as lot better in the long run instead of scrambling for the last day or 2 because you don't have pads.
Ok goodbye now I have to piss really bad.
Alex