Chapter 1.

Marquan's (POV)

Wassup y'all I'm Marquan, But you  more than welcomed to call me daddy (wink wink) I ain't go sit here and describe my self cause my lil sis kyla already did that, so just know that I'm fine as fuck and i get money but also go to college. 

I've lived in Atlanta all my life so I'm not new to the city or state. I live with my mom, I don't know my pops I got a lil sister name Chanelle that I would literally kill for------

" Aye Quan, take me to the mall, mom trippen." And here her big headed ass is here right now.

"No, Fucks nah you just went shopping last weekend whatchu need new clothes for?" Like she literally just went shopping, Girls these days man.

"Please, pretty please, c'mon man I thought I was ya favorite sister, why you acting like this maaaaneee PLEASEEE!" She begged, see her ass annoying as fuck! 

"First off, you're my only sister and ight If you ain't downstairs in 30 Im leaving you and going to Mickey house," I told her 

"Yessss ! Okay, thanks Love Youuuuu" she kissed my cheek then ran out of the room, man i swear she act retarded sometimes like foreal i really think she got and attention span problem or some.

Im bouta get in the shower though, so y'all go have to wait a minute, lil freaky ass girls.

10 mins later...........

Ight, so now i got find out what to wear......I'm not go flex too hard while im out so ima seddle with,

Black and white A$ID Joggers (I fucks with A$ID Life)

A Black Plain Shirt 

All White Hightop 1's

5 Mins Later......

As I walked down stairs I noticed Chanelles bighead ass wasn't down here

"Chanelle, you got 30 seconds before I leave yo black ass" I yelled up the stairs. She came dashing out her room and down the stairs, then we both went in the kitchen grabbed a pop tart then headed out to my 2014 Camero She was black and red maaane I swea she my baby, 

We got in the car and buckled up I backed out of my drive way and sped down the street heading towards the mall blasting "Can't Judge Her" by Rich Homie Quan Thats my shit i can fuck with that song Foreal.

20 mins later.....

We arrived at the mall and headed separate ways I headed into footlocker and saw this BAD ass female in there with a lil girl looking at shoes they had about 6 boxes sitting next to them 3 size 5's  and 3 size 1's.

She picked up the boxes and took them to the counter "That's all ma'am?" the clerk asked her Im dead as fuck this nigga mack game wack as fuck.

"Yes," she replied softly clearly not interested.

"Okay, your total will be $645.89" She dug in her purse then pulled out a black card, damn lil ma even got her own....But maybe thats her babydaddys and she really just a broke ass, crazy, ghetto hoe hmm, Yup probably.

"Here you are Miss. Aaleeyah," He tried to flirt she just grabed her bags and walked out welp i guess that was hers. lemme go catch up to lil ma before she leave 

"Aye!?," I Yelled out to her kinda causing people to look but i don't really give a shit.

Aaleeyah's (POV)

I was so glad when I walked out of footlocker that oh ugly ass nigga and his stank breathe was Irratating the fuck out of me, but as i was walking i heard somebody shout "AYE!?" I turned around rolling my eyes thinking it was the ugly nigga trynna spit more game but it was actually some fine ass nigga.

"Yea?" I questioned when he finally caught up to me 

"whats yo name ma'?" he asked in his thick deep southern accent ooohwee that voice alone had me getting kind wet Lol.

"Aaleeyah, What about you,?" Dude was really fine as fuck like yes bae you could get it any day Lol no I'm not a hoe im actually a virgin well kinda.

"Marquan, But you can call me Quan, what i really came over here for was this lil cuties name and number," he said referring to Yonna i laughed as Yonna started blushing Lol this lil girl too much.

"Thats my lil sister Aryonna, but you can call her Yonna," i stated with a smile.

"She's  gorgeous, just like her sister" now that line really had my caramel ass blushing 

"Don't you have a girlfriend to tend to?" I asked trying not to sound rude but I'm not a home wreaker

"Nah, all these girls out here want you for is ya money" I nodded he was spitting real shit like our generation is fucked up

"Im with you on that one but I have to go maybe I'll see you around?"

"Yea but 2 questions? *I Nodded* Where are you from and can i have your number,?"

"Yes you may, and I'm from Compton,California" He handed me his phone and I put my number in.

"Aw so you a Cali chick huh? thats coo but Georgia better (laughs) but ima see you around ma" I laughed at him and he gave me a hug and i Hugged him back then he did the same to Yonna but kissed her cheek i was dead Lol he's just to funny then he walked away and turned back and winked at us.

So Far I'm LOVING Georgia 

Okaaaay so i've started a new story and im gonna stick to this one cause im really loving it and i have tons of ideas so yea fuck with it and comment and voteeeeeeee babiessss !!!!!!! Love yaw,!