Chapter 6.

Aaleeyah POV

It's been a week since that little altercation with Marquan I honestly don't feel bad I came here for a fresh new start not for drama.

But I do kind of feel bad because I could've atleast heard him out hell that could've just been some crazy bitch stalking him. But if he really wants to talk to me he'll find a way if not then he'll just stay away.

"Mommyyy let's go to the mwall I'm bored" Yonna wined.

"Yeah me too baby let's get dressed" I said walking towards Yonnas room going into her closet.

"Aryonna come make your bed while I find your clothes" I shouted out to her.

"Okaaay" she yelled back as I heard her running down the hall.

I picked out her pink mini skirt with her black cami and black jelly's.

I ran her bath water and helped her into the tub.

"You already know the deal wash 3 times then let the water out. I'll be in my room most likely in the closet" I said to Yonna.

"Okay" she simply replied.

I walked back to my room and into my closet trying to figure out what to wear.

I decided to dress opposite of Yonna with My pink cami, black mini skirt, and my pink jelly's.

I started ironing our clothes before Yonna got out the tub so they would be ready for her to get into when she gets out.

While waiting on her to get out the tub I decided to go tell Aryonna that I was gonna go ahead and get in the shower.

20mins later...

I was putting on my jergens lotion after I was done with that I put on my pink and black matching pantie and bra set from VS (Victoria's Secrets) and sprayed my body down with "Pink Chiffon" spray from bath and body works then put on my deodorant.

After I was done with my make up and hair I put on my clothes and went to see what Aryonna was doing to my surprise she was dressed and watching tv.

"You brush your teeth and all?"

"Yes ma'am" she replied.

"Ready for me to do your hair?" I asked her.

"Yess pleasee" I laughed and got the stuff to do her bun up like mine.

10mins later...

We are now heading out the door and getting into the car.

As I buckled Aryonna in I heard my phone ping indicating that I had a text.

OnceI got into the car I looked to see who it was that had texted me and to my surprise it was Marquan...

Message:

Marquan- hey ma' ? Whats good? Look Ima cut to the chase I know what your thinking about the whole park incident and that's most definitely not my girl she just a chick I used to fuck with from around the way I'm sorry if I made it seem as if I was using you and I know you probably don't wanna be bothered with me now seeing that I come with a lot of baggage but please just please at least give me a chance ? To make it right? Your on my mind 24/7 all the time and I know I just met you but girl you already got me ready to make you mines so please forgive me and give me a chance to make it right.

Oh my gosh...I don't even know what to say back.

Me- Marquan I know I should've listened to what you had to say that day but I came here looking for a new start not drama but If you really bout' whatchu preaching then maybe we can work something out but you gotta hmu (hit me up) later cause it's sisters day and well......you know how that shit go (,Drake voice)

I just hope I'm doing the right thing I have no time to go through another heart break cause my heart just can't take anymore its already weak.

Marquan- fa'sho lil ma tell Yonna I said wassup but ight' baby I'll call you later.

Me- boy nah but okay and she said hi lol.

Sooo what yaw think ? Can yaw start giving me feedback? Like start commenting giving me advice telling me how yaw feel? Or hell just comment "update" If ya want or just vote please.