Chapter 7.

Marquan POV

I was so fuckin' happy man, Like words can't explain how fucking happy I was.

But I ain't go rush shit, Ima just chill with her for a lil bit then see if she the one for me. Cause with the lifestyle I'm living I need a rider by my side.

"Nigga whatchu' over there thinking about? How yo dumbass got dissed last weekend" Mickey ol dumbass said man bro I swear if that wasn't my bro I would've been than crashed his dumbass.

(PAUSE STORY!! Mickey-Nigga shut the fuck up you wouldn't crash nobody! Ma'Kyla- Mickey stop interrupting my fucking story dickhead! Mickey- My bad damn....
Ma'Kyla- Annyways BACK TO THE STORY!)

"Pussy nigga shut the fuck up cause if I had got dissed then I wouldn't be texting her right now dumbass!" Nigga always think he know something.

"Anyways nigga come on it's almost time to go make this drop with that Alfonzo nigga" Mickey said dropping the subject.

"Yeah ight' let's go and tell the lil niggas be there 2 trucks deep cause this nigga known for being on some sneaky shit" I said cause forreal I than heard about this nigga, I don't even know why I agreed to do this drop with him.

"Ight' bro you got that thang on you right?" Mickey said referring to my heat.

"You already know boy" I said while walking to our truck.

See these lil niggas nowadays dumb as fuck going around being all flashy and shit and ain't even gotta legal job on the side.

See me I try to make sure none of my lil niggas get caught up or me. I make sure all of they asses gotta legal job on the side and they don't try to flex too much.

"Aight' let's get it I got the other two vans following us but they taking different routes so shit won't look suspect." I nodded as he told me.

Let's go get this money .....

Aaleeyah POV

It was late night and me and Yonna decided to have our own little slumber party but first we gotta make store runs.

It's late about 9 and I'm most definitely not finna dress up so I threw me and yonnas hair in messy buns my face was natural NO make up and I only wore ChapStick.

I put Yonna on her Grey sweats, Black cami, and her black jordan slides (with socks of course).

Then I ran in my closet and threw on the same thing as Yonna and grabbed my phone and her Ipod and keys then walked to the car.

"Mommy we going to Walmart?" Yonna said smiling wide as I buckled her in her carseat.

"Yes baby girl" I said smiling back at her cause she lovesss Walmart I handed her, her IPod and walked around to the drivers side and got in.

I put on my seatbelt then backed out of the drive way and made sure my garage was closed before pulling off down the street.

Once we pulled up to Walmart I got Aryonna out of her carseat and locked the car doors.

We were just walking around the movie section when I noticed Marquan looking at the movies too.

"Quaaan!" I said smiling he turned around and looked annoyed then when he saw it was me he smiled.

"Wassup bae? Oh shit is that lil Yonna ?" He said pimp walking over to her Yonna started blushing and then busted out laughing when he started tickling her.

While they weren't looking I took a picture it was so adorable. "Oh snaps gurrl she just took a picture of us" he said in his girl voice.

Yonna started playing along "oh nooo let's get this gurl!" Then he helped her out the basket I took off running.

10 mins later...

I'm hiding in between these clothes they still trynna find me.

"I see her !" I heard Yonna whisper then i jumped out and scared them

" gotcha" I said to them.

"Okay okay but it's 11:30 at night we need to finish getting stuff for our slumber party so come on Yonna bye boo" I said to Quan giving him a hug.

"I wanna go to the slumber party!" He said I started laughing "Nah but ight ma' I'll see you around town bye Yonna" he said picking her up and giving her a bear hug.

"Noo why you not coming" she said pouting ah shit now she go start crying till he come.

"Just come over you can stay a night cause she gonna cry if you don't come" I said mentally rolling my eyes.

"Okay just text me the address and yaw just gone home it's getting late I'll bring the movies and stuff" he said then he gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked away.

.

Okay so that was just a lil update for yaw! Ima post about the slumber party next chapter and also you're gonna see more of Marquans sister Chanel and Mickey and there will be more Characters introduced.

COMMENT AND VOTE PLEAAAASE!!