Its ya hoe (2020 version)

My name is Mel I live in a house that's on a street that's in a town that's in a city that's in a state that's in a country that's on a continent that's in a globe. My birthday is March 3rd and I'm currently 15 years old. I have one dog and his name is max he is a chocolate lab and a very good boy. I also have 2 cats a girl and a boy. The boy is 2 years old and his name is Jackson and he is absolute baby and the other cat is 8 and her name is Tutu and she likes picking fights with the dog that's 100x her size even when he's asleep in the next room over also she will eat everything like cat treats, dog treats, dog food, cat food, rabbit food,ice cream, potatoes, you name it she'll eat it. I'm in 9th grade (aka a freshman in highschool) I can pass every class except math cuz fuck numbers and I'm a huge Kokichi kinnie but I try not to be the toxic kind and I actively ship Naegiri and Saiouma.

As for my flexes I have 3 3DS's and a original DS, a PlayStation 4, a Nintendo Switch, A Kokichi pillow a Shuichi pillow and a Felix (From Re:Zero) body pillow. I have also played Persona 5 three times since I got the game around Mid January. I also have a Komeada jacket.

That's some things about me but like the me in 2020

Oh and one more thing my cup size is DD-