Best Friend

Choi Maha's pov

I woke up at the sound of my alarm clock, I looked at the time and it read 6:30 am, I got up and did my morning routine, I prepared a simple breakfast, as it's still early, I went to a nearby coffee shop to get something to drink while on my way to school.

Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. I am Yoon Hyejin, I am 16. I am still in high school. I want to be a make-up artist when I grow up.  I have crush on someone since my first day of the school but didn't have courage to go to him and confess. So basically, I'm in a group of friends, in which  there are my two girl friends, Jung Eunji and Kang Jiwon. And other seven boys, Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Heoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. Right, Jeon jungkook has been my crush as long as I can remember, you can say love at first sight. Blah blah. But it's just something I had no control over. He was a friend to me one day and the next day I was dreaming to be his wife. So yeah.

We all are best friends. And I love them alot. But since Eunji and Jiwon are girls so there's nothing hidden from them about me. And they too tell me everything. Like Eunji just told me the other day, she has a crush on taehyung. Wow. And Jiwon, as well, has a crush on someone which Eunji and I are yet to find out.

I have a younger brother, Cha Eun woo that goes to the same school. And I live with my parents. So that's it.

I made my way towards the entrance of the school. It's 7:30 now. School starts at 8. As I walked through the hall which led to my class, I saw him. He look towards me with his beautiful brown eyes. As he saw me, he gave me the most beautiful smile I have ever seen. I smiled back and made my way towards him.

"Hey, you left early." He said while smiling and looking straight in my eyes, making me feel a whole jungle inside my stomach . Yeah, he's also my neighbor. So we almost always walk to school together. Except for today, as I tried waking this sleepy head up but he didn't even flinch a little. "Hey" I replied and gave him a genuine smile too. I feel like whenever I am with him, I don't have to fake a smile. I can just be me. Sighing, I thought it's going to be yet another long day at school.