LET'S TALK : JYP, BIGHIT AND SM

"Is this thing working?" Star muttered as she adjusted her camera.

She then positioned herself properly as she smiled at the camera. " 123, cue! Hi guys! I'm back with another video - where we will talk about the big3, which is JYP, BIGHIT and SM. "

"In order to aid me, I invited 2 of my closest friend, Yuchen and June, as they are from JYP and SM respectively." Star smiled as the 2 idols entered the scene, waving at the camera.

"So I asked you guys some questions on the camera on what are your questions about the big 3 " Star continued as she retrieved her phone, smiling. She looked at the questions and started responding to the questions.

"Lee Sooman isn't good at managing SM, why do people respect him?" Star asked as the focus went onto June. June pursed her lips as she thought of an answer.

She laughs and shook her head," I think that this is a common misunderstanding among international fans that Lee Sooman is a bad CEO. Actually, Sooman is a really nice guy, and I don't know when did this misconception came out about him" June explained as she hugged her softoy tightly.

"Let's take this opportunity to explain the misconception about companies and stuff" Star added.

"So the misconception about JYP is that he is mistreating GOT7, this is completely wrong Guys. We are super close, I mean Bam Bam hyung drew JYP into a monkey and JYP didn't mind it... I mean if variety shows doesn't want us, at least hyung pulls us there.." He smiled and nodded his head thoughtfully.

"Now about Bighit, honestly, BIGHIT isn't mistreating us, they want us to not depend on BTS success too much, therefore..." Star shrugged as she continued with the questions.

"I know Star and Jackson Yi are dating, but how do idols keep their relationship a secret?" Star asked."I think that is a question for me. So uHm, I guess we meet up in secret, and yeahhh.." She smiled as she moved onto the last question," last questions ladies and gentlemen, so is being a trainee tiring?"

" I guess it is to a certain extent, but when we debut, the satisfaction is there, and we feel like we didn't put our hardwork to waste " Star started

" we know what we are signing up for when we started being a trainee, so I can say, it isn't that bad, because we wanted it "Jun continued

"Yeah, I suppose although there are times where it gets really tiring, it's the goal we want to reach in the end that motivates us to work harder" Yuchen concluded..

"That's all for today! Thanks and remember to like and subscribe!" They choruses as Yuchen stood up to off the camera.