polar x gideon

STARTIN THIS OFF WITH A SPICY ONE LES JUMP RIGHT INTO THIS

    Polar stared into Gideons eyes as they sat down on a green blanket, under the starlit night. The two of them had been together for a few years now, and Gideon was finally thinking of popping the question, but he didn't know how. After months of him analyzing what Polar liked he finally found out what to do, take him out for dinner at a fancy restaurant, gaze into each others eyes under the starlit night, converse for a bit, and finally set off fireworks that would spell out the words "Polar, will you marry me?".

    The plan was going well so far, Gideon had made sure the first three things had gone well. But now it was time. His heart was racing and his breathing was ragged. He fidgeted with his fingers and averted his attention as Polar held his hand. Finally, he decided to man up. "P-Polar-sama... I have something important to ask you..." Polar grabbed Gideon's hand a little tighter and responded. "What is it Gideon? Also haven't I asked you not to add sama to the end unless we're going LARPing?" Gideon nervously nodded his head as he gave his best friend, who was hiding behind a tree, Cryosis a thumbs up, the signal to light the fireworks on fire. "Polar, I want you to look in front of us." Gideon whispered.

    Polar looked to the front as the pink fireworks flew and exploded in the sky, revealing the beautiful message. He looked at Gideon who now was on his knee with a boxed ring in his hand. "Polar... will you do me the honors of making me happy forever?" Polar clasped a hand over his mouth as happy tears streamed down his face. "Of course! Of course I will! I love you so much!" Polar cried out as Gideon put the ring on his left hand. The two of them then clashed their lips together, enveloping in a passionate kiss as the night went on with the newly engaged couple.

.

.

.

.

    Cryosis watched from behind the tree, crying quietly. He knew Gideon would never return his love, but as long as Gideon was happy, he was happy too.