Chapter 17: Sleepover

Start from the beginning

“Fine, can we have it in the kitchen?” Ethan asked.

“Sure, why not,” I said, throwing my hands in the air, while walking to the kitchen.

         I walked to the refrigerator, and looked inside, nothing. I opened the freezer, and found vanilla ice cream.

“Are you sure, you want to eat ice cream this late?” Ethan asked.

“What time is it?” I asked.

“It’s 12:48 A.M.” Ethan said, looking at his phone.  

“Yeah, can we actually sit in the living room?” I asked.

“Sure” Ethan said, shaking his head.

                                                               ******

“So how many siblings do you have?” Ethan asked me.

“Well, I have three brothers.” I said

“What about your parents,” He asked me.

“Well, my father left when I was twelve years old, and my mom lives in Maryland.” I said.

Ethan, and I were, sitting criss-cross, looking at each other.  

“Why do you want to know about me so much?” I asked.

“I don’t know, but when I’m close to you, I want to know more about you. I want to protect you, and I feel like I’m. Nothing. I just want to know more about you.” Ethan said.

“Okay, well, I think I should get a chance to ask you questions.” I said.

“Ask anything you want.” Ethan said.

                                                               ******

 Ethan’s P.O.V:

         I like, spending time with Aaliyah, it makes me happy to be close to her.  I think I’m catching feeling for her.  It’s been like a month since we first met.  I know that's kind of soon, but hey, it's what the heart wants. And my heart wants Aaliyah.

So far, all I know is that she has three brothers.

“What about your parents,” I asked her.

“Well, my father left when I was two years old, and my mom lives in Maryland.” Aaliyah said.

Whoever her father was, he is a stupid coward.  Why would you just leave your kids, and the mother of your kids?

         “How many kids do you want?” Aaliyah asked.

“3 or 4, I want two girls, and two boys. And I want my kids to be mixed” I said, winking at Aaliyah.

“Why mixed?” She questioned.

“Because, I know my kids would come out beautiful, and blacks don’t crack.” I said. Aaliyah laughed.

“So what if, someone told you they were pregnant?” Aaliyah asked.

“I would probably ask them, to have an abortion. I’m not ready to have a kids yet.” I said honestly.

“Well that’s, um” Aaliyah didn’t even finish.  She ran to the bathroom, and locked herself in.

Was it something I said? I wonder what I did.

I walked to the bathroom, and knocked on it. No answer.