George Lopez

And just like that the coochie pizza was all over him. I remember the exact moment where he stopped doing the orange justice.

*sigh*

I try to have fun and this is what happens. Vomit was all over his fur.

He looked at me with anger in his eyes and fled the scene. I knew something would have to ruin my chances with a guy. I have always been weird, ever since my popular boyfriend Drift dumped me and ruined my life. Screw that hoe.

Anyway, by the time I processed everything I was in my brother's room getting cleaned up. I did not know that he actually cared about me. I scrolled through my phone looking at a meme of baby shrek saying Chees next to it. I wheezed. I'm such a dank memer. But if he knew that my meme account was famous on Instagram, he would probably hate me. Flobbernickels, he probably hates me ever since I blew chunks out of my mouth.

"Hey brother," I said,"What do I do if I accidentally barf coochie pizza on a guy that I like? Would you ever forgive a girl if that happened?"

"No bitch I'm gay" he said.

And at that moment I realized my brother was  James Charles

WHAT.

"WHAT U WER EGAMES CARS ALL ALONG WHY DDINR U TELL ME?@@&"

iM SO SHOCKED HOW WHAT THE HELL I NEED TO GET OUT OF BERE BURN THE GAYS

I RAN TO THE DOOR AND THREW MYSELF OBER BOARD. WHAT THE FUCKING SHALLOT BEAN TOE HEAD aSS RACHEL OMMPA LOMPA BODY ASS BITCH.

WAIT I CANT SWIM

I DONT KNOW HOW SWIM

FUCK

I loudly hummed the theme from the George Lipez show hoping the sea gods would save me. Everything staterd cgoing bleck. Just like LilHuddy.

***************************

FROM Talented AUTHOR:

OH GOD WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT WILL Y/N DIE OR WILL Y/N BE SAVED BY A SEXY SEA GOD OR GODDESS 👉👈😯

SUBRSCRIBE TO FIND OUTbbbbb!!!