Update

August Pov

When they git there they rush both kate and Jasmine in there . We ran behind them to the er part but when we got to the double doors they stop us saying that we couldn't come back there. We when back into the waiting room. With the other people sitting in there. It was that many people it was a older looking man in there, a little boy and his mom and then there was another man and his wife maybe. He looked at us for a minute seeing that we both had blood on us from me hugging Jasmine and Kyle hugging kate. He stared and I stared back . Kyle wasn't really paying attention. He was watching some ad shit that was playing in the tv. The more I looked at the men in some way he kinda reminded me of Jasmine. Maybe it was the eyes , or facial expression. He was looking confused and curious which when he stared his eyebrows go up and then on comes down while the other was still up . Like how she would do sometimes.
The man turned and said something to his wife but I continued to stare , that was until Kyle tapped me telling me he was going to the bathroom.
5 mins later he came back . Then 10 mins a nurse or doctor came to get the man and his wife and they all went through the double doors.

"Damn the fuck is taking so got damn long man?!" Kyle said
"They gotta do surgery and all that I'm there, who know mane." I said back
"Man I hope she alright and ya know everything goes right in there." Kyle said shaking his head
"It better or I'm suing .beleeda !" I said checking the time
"Aha nigga you can't suing the fucking hospital ." He said laughing
"Why the hell not." I said sitting up a little. "Shidd they killed my girlfriend so a nigga suing fawwwkumean. This bitch gon be called Augpital."
When I said that Kyle was dieing laughing then to the point a lady shushed him.
"Bitch don't shushed fuck wrong with you!" Kyle said turning his body to her

"Aha Aye nigga chill." I said grabbing his shoulder

"You need to be quite boy!" This is a waiting room " she said back rolling her eyes and pointing to the sign

"I don't think I asked you did I give a fuck . Mind ya fucking business and shut the fuck up talking me dirty hoe." He said
After he said all that her mouth was open. She gasped grabbed her bag and went down the hall to the other waiting room

" I'm sorry about that lady !" I yelled
I seen her hand go up and flick me off
" well fuck you to bitch , I was tryna help yo ugly ass out !"
Just as I turned back around to Kyle
The man before came back out but this time his wife wasn't with him . He came and sat back in his same spot.
"Excuse me gentlemen "a man says from behind us . We turned around to see the doctor that we met when we got here . We jumped up quick and went to his side.
"So what the situation mane?" I said to him .
"Well Kate ..Gram"he said looking at the clip board to make sure the name was right. She is just fine all she had was a bloody mouth but we cleaned her up and there were no other signs of injuries on her and she can be checkout tonight .
Me and Kyle nodded
"What about Jasmine?" We both said unison
He flipped through the papers on the clipboard and stopped at one and stared .
"And as for Jasmine Baker ... She loss a lot of blood for the lower part of her stomach and leg and a fracture on the left side on her rib. She also had bruises on her body which we founded that didn't happen during the accidence. It seems that it happened sometime before. So it seem like her dad had been abusive toward her and who knows what else.

"I do " I mumbled
What? Him and Kyle said
"I said damn that's messed up" I told them.

"Do you know any numbers of her parents so we could get in touch with them?" The doc asked

"Nah . I said . Her moms died years ago." I continued
"Well do yo guys know her fathers info?" He asked again

"She don't know him and we don't either. He left before she was even born." Kyle said

"Oh ok, well you can go back to see kate if you like,shes in room b20, and I'll get you a update on jasmines condition once they are finish with her." He said

iight thanks mane . We said
I grabbed my stuff from the floor and when I looked up he was looking at me again , this time he look like he was about to cry , his eyes was all glossy. Again for some reason it reminded me of Jasmine , of that night of how Jasmine looked at me before she left.
I walked to the desk to where Kyle was and then We walked through the double doors to the back to go to kates room .