Povs

Jasmine Pov

I has to leave before shit went down.
I just can't believe that just happen like... Here I am just a few hours earlier telling you secrets and things I haven't told nobody and then I get a big slap in the face . This bullshit . Can't believe I actually trusted him for a moment . Even tho we wasn't together like that that nigga played me . Talking to me And shit and he got a bitch that he fucking and now the hoe pregnant . Rude ass bitch . Lucky she was pregnant or I would have had the ass handle .. I'm small so Ion fight but I got Bigger bitches . And she was taller then me first thing she would had grab was my hair and probably tried to sling my lil ass . Now August tryna call me and text me talking about we need to talk and other shit . I ain't tryna hear it I been through to much shit I should have seen this coming smh.

**

Next day

August Pov

Man I been blowing jasmine phone up tryna talk to her and text her but she ain't hearing it , tbh man ion even blame her . I seen the hurt look on her face when she founded out . She probably feel like I was playing her or something but that's not true . I ain't even fuck with Aqua like that. She was just pose to be a fuck and duck thing . Then after she got the dick bitch went crazy on a nigga, calling me, wanting sex tryna suck me up , mannnnn. Tf I got myself into . But something ain't right bout this pregnancy thing tho . I KNOW matter of fact I'm POSITIVE every time i fucked her i using a condom hell sometimes I even using two just to make sure it didn't happen .. And I know she be fucking with other niggas bitch a thot..

August!!!! She called from the kitchen
What damn!? I said from the couch annoyed asf... Aqua been bugging me all morning for stupid shit. Ion even know what Tf she still here , but she need to leave talm bout she wanna move in so she can be around me and it would be easier to help when she get bigger and all that other bullshit but I ain't hearing that . I'll be damned if anybody move in with me .. Only person I would want to move in is jasmine . That my main concern right now and imma damn sure get her back beeleda.

Aqua Pov
This mofos are so stupid..this shit was easier then I thought . And soon Imma be moving in and then I gotta find a baby bump . I wonder where they sell thoses at ill have to google it later . I gotta make sure al this goes according to my plan , I'll have to get him to marry me while I'm pregnant and then I say I had a miscarriage or something and then he'll be sad thr he lost his "first child" and comfort me ahahah yassssss bitch I'm smart asf

Don't forget to comment , Vote, follow add all that good stuff please and thanks 😘🙌😁👍💁🙇😘