New Student, Kiba's secret, and Issei leaves.

Disclaimer: I don't own Highschool dxd or any characters. Ichiel Ishibumi does.

Hello again. So for the last two days, I was trying to decide if I should post this on my fanfiction account. I decided that I will, but there will be no pictures sadly. I'm happy that 19 people viewed my story, but it would be nice to see some comments xD. Don't worry I'll be updating my other stories too. So, in this chapter Issei meets Milly again after he saved Rias from Raiser. I decided on Sirzechs being a loli demon king and Gabriel, a loli angel. Milly will be the little sister of Rias because Sirzechs is a loli xD. Grayfia is just her queen and maid. Hope everyone likes this story :).

"Talking"

Thoughts

Ddraig

"Ddraig talking"

'Ddraig thoughts'

Morning comes quickly, Issei opens his eyes and yawns. He feels something heavy on his lap causing him to look down and immediately find Koneko sleeping there making him blush lightly. "So yesterday wasn't a dream. They really replaced me with other guys" He said to himself with a frown as a small tear leaks out of his eyes and down his face.

"Ise-kun you don't have to think about those whores. They don't know what they lost" Ai said to her partner softly.

Issei nods at Ai. "I know, but it still hurts" He said to his partner as he grabs his chest where his heart is at.

Ai grits her teeth and promises to hurt those sluts for hurting her Issei. "You don't have to worry about them. You have that cat, but also me" She said to him in a loving voice.

Issei's face turns several shades of red as he nods at Ai. "Thanks for loving me Ai" He said to her with a bright smile. He looks down at Koneko and gently rubs her head.

"You're welcome partner. You have to make sure to talk to that sis-con though" Ai said to him laughing a bit.

Issei's face turns pale at the thought of talking to Rias' brother. "I'll do that later" He said a bit in fear of the Satan. He turns his attention to the white haired girl sleeping soundly on his lap. "Koneko, we have to get up for school" He said trying to wake up.

Koneko cracks an eye and looks up at Issei. "Five more minutes Ise-senpai" She said to him softly.

Issei sighs as he nods at Koneko. "Fine, I'll let you sleep for another five minutes because you asked" He said to her with a small smile.

Koneko smiles and nods at Issei. She closes her eyes and goes back to the dream she was having before her beloved woke her up.

Ai giggles loudly watching the show from inside the boosted gear. "Both of you are just too cute." She said teasingly with a small smile. "If I had to share you with someone, I wouldn't mind if it was Koneko. She has feelings for you and she doesn't have big bags of meat" She said with a small grin.

Issei blushes furiously at what Ai just said about him. "Hmm I don't think I want a harem anymore though. I don't want to feel my heart shatter again" He said to his partner sadly as a tear escapes from his eyes.

Koneko wasn't really sleeping, but she listened to what Issei just said about not wanting a harem anymore which makes her sad because she doesn't want him to choose between her and the dragoness in boosted gear. She decided then and there that she'll collect a harem that will love him a lot just like her. Ddraig is like me? She smiled a bit at that thought. She decided that the harem will be with girls just like her and none with big breasts. "Ise-senpai, I don't mind your dream of being a harem king" She said to him happily.