Yandere Female Reader x Jaune Arc

Requested by lamargardiner

This is you.

(If you're wondering, that's Miya from Mobile Legends: Bang Bang)

Y/n is a moon elf that was mysterious transported into Remmant universe. She joined team AMYT due to Oz seeing your incredible archery skills. Then you met the one named Jaune Arc. He had stolen your heart and will do anything to have him. Even if it means killing some wench.

At Beacon Academy, Professor Port's class is rather dull and boring due to the man himself spouting stories about him in his younger days and not learning about Grimm. Grimm as Y/n knows is a beast-like creature that can sense people'a negative emotions and contains various creatures that she should learn. Unfortunately, she didn't learn jack shit about it thanks to Port. It was so boring for her to handle. She always stared lovingly at that one certain person.

Jaune Arc.

That adorkable blonde knight had captured her heart even since she first saw him. A knight in shining armor. A goofball with a shining hope. A funny person. He has it all.

"*sigh* he is so perfect." Y/n said as she kept on staring at him.

"Oh yeah he is." Her leader, Aaron said jokingly. "But he already has eyes for someone already a certain Ice Queen if you may asked."

She stopped her staring and growled at the white haired student. Weiss Schnee. A heiress of the SDC industries. From what she heard is that the company had issues with racism. And she despises racists. One thing she hates her even more is that she is even acknowledged Jaune yet either ignored or rejected the poor boy.

'Why that no good flat-chested snobby bitch! I swear I will destroy you!! Stealing MY Jaune from me! What does she have that I don't!? And don't get me started on Pyrrha!! That dumb redhead is trying to seduce him with her succubus powers! I'll save you my beloved!'

She emits out a dark aura, and Aaron backing up, both frightened and amused.

"Okayyyy. You need to chill out."

But she wasn't listening to her leader as she is plotting anger plans trying to kill two birds with one stone.

Port's class was finally ended as she saw Jaune leaving class, looking dejected and down.

"I knew it!!! That flat-chested snotty brat hurt his heart again!! That's it! I'm going to kill her!"

At nighttime, she wrote a letter to Weiss to tell her to meet at the Emerald Forest to meet her at the marked location. The heiress goes there reluctantly as a certain someone waiting for her early demise.

"Y/n? Are you the one who sent me this letter?" She waved the letter at the elf. "Why can't we just meet at the roof rather the forest? And why a long distance from the academy?"

"Oh Weiss Schnee. I believe you have made a mistake." Y/n said as she inspected her arrows. Her "Semblance" Moonlight Blessing allows her to hit have a clone of herself after firing 5 arrows and increases the damage.

"What mistake? If I recall, I never made a mistake!"

"No no. You broke my beloved's heart. Right in front of me. That is unacceptable." She readied her arrow, aiming at her.

"W-Wait. This is about that dunce right?"

"Stop insulting him! I loathe your existence for far too long!" She fires her first arrow at her leg, nearly inches away. Weiss freaked out and flees. "You treated him like a goddamn pest!" She fires at her again. "While I treated him with love and kindness!" Y/n then moves quickly onto the branches. "He's the perfect guy that every girl wanted to date!" She fires again, this time hit her, but she tsked as her Aura protected her injury. "That's why I have to end your life!" She then used Arrow of Eclipse at her, slowly her down. She fires again and again again until her Aura is completely depleted. She activated her Moon Arrow.

"P-Please. Don't kill me. I promised I'll stop talking to him."

"Oh you'll stop alright." Then she fired her arrow at Weiss's stomach, then her clone shot at her arm. Rinse and repeat. Until she's completely motionless. She is dead. Then the arrows disappeared. She then burnt the letter. Then the Grimm appeared. Perfect timing for her.

She threw the body at it as it starts munching down. Y/n smirked evilly as she sprints back to her dorm.

(Timeskip)

Few days after the murder, headmaster Ozpin reported that Weiss Schnee had been gone missing. He reminded the students to stay in their dorm as the staff search for her.

Team R_BY was not happy about this. Y/n felt bad for them. Especially Ruby. She was too cute and innocent. But she has to learn that life isn't fair. But Jaune hit hard the most. She had a plan to cheer him up, forgetting about Weiss and and asked him out. A perfect execution. And it worked, well the first few weeks he was still down. But thanks to Y/n's persuasions, he had forgotten about her.

Few months in, she asked Jaune on the rooftop to tell him something. This was it.

"Hey Y/n. You wanted to see me?"

Y/n shifted her body shyly.

"I-Um yeah. I want to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"I-I like you a lot, Jaune. Will you go out with me?"

Jaune was silent. So much so that she have use a ta-

"Sure. I'd love to."

She beamed in happiness as she jumps at him and kissed him, making him far on the floor.

(Epilogue)

Four years later, after they graduated Beacon, Jaune and Y/n got married with Ren being the best man and Nora the bridesmaid, Ozpin the pastor, and Ruby the flower girl. And they became Huntsman and Huntress. It was a paradise for her. The couple then lived at his hometown, Argus with their daughters, Jessie and Jenny. At first, his parents was worried for him, but then hearing wife and children, his mom was very excited to see her daughter in-law and grandkids. But her Yandere instincts is still kicking as she goes on assassin mode and killing the girls who flirted with him.

"I will always love you forever, my shiny knight husband~."