Lui Shiragasi x Yandere Female Reader

Requested by TanyaKurenai11. She has hots for him.

(This is you.)

You're quite unique as you're the first female beyblader

You're quite unique as you're the first female beyblader. Thanks to you, more females began to play Beyblade. You're no pushover as you're determined and tactical but enjoys battling with anyone. Including your big fat crush, Lui Shiragasi. He's the reason why you do this in the first place. And you'll do what it takes to have him all by yourself.

(You'll be replacing Valt.)

(Y/n's P.O.V)

I did it. I've finally defeated Zac! I'm going to the finals!

I grab my Bey Trillion Triton.

"We did it Triton! We've going to the finals!"

Triton shines.

"Right. And also rooting for Lui too."

'Good thing that I thought about sabotaging Shu's Bey. It's simple. Use the hammer to smash the frame but enough to not see the cracks. Sorry Shu, but this is my once of my lifetime opportunity and I'm not missing that one bit.'

(Timeskip brought to you by Y/n drooling over Lui training.)

The battle has started and it's going wild and I'm starting to worry. Shu's ahead with 2-0 and my beloved is losing. Come on Lui senpai! Win this for me! Come on Spriggan! Break already! How strong is that fucking frame?! I'll already stomp and hammered that thing three times and it still staying strong! I even broke the small piece of the Driver to make sure too!

Then it's tied. Come on! Just one more push!

"Shu's really hot."

"Yeah, he's cute too."

"He's the reason why I joined Beyblade."

Yeah yeah yeah. Talk about your Shu all you want. It still won't do anything good to let him win.

"What's up with Lui's face?"

"Yeah his hair is literally on fire."

"And his teeth. Good lord those teeth! It's hideous!"

What the hell did they say about MY Lui?!

"I can't believe people like him exist."

"Anyone who date him is either dumb or blind."

"He doesn't deserve to be the part of the Big Four."

I felt my anger rising. How dare they insult my Lui!? They're gonna pay with their lives!

I Just have to wait, but I can't. I swear I'm gonna kill those bitches then toss them into a furnace!

Then something miracle happened.

Shu's Bey broke. His frame and the driver broke. The referee announced that Spriggan is unable to battle. That means Lui is going to the finals against me! Yay~~❤️!

(Lui's P.O.V)

Damn. I gotta admit Shu is pushing his limit. Too bad he's pushing it too much. That cause his exhaustion to increase and lose.

Y/n is pretty impressive. She managed to defeat Xhaka and Zac. She's pretty good. And man does her breasts look big.

Wait what am I thinking? I'm not a pervert.

The truth is I kinda liked her too. Her personality, her cheerful attitude and her determination. I'm not gonna lie that I liked her.

Then I accidentally bump into someone.

"Oh sorr-" them I saw Y/n looking down flustered.

"H-Hey Lui." She said nervously. She's 2 foot taller than me. She smells kinda nice. Strawberry flavored. But why did I smell some iron?

"Hey Y/n. I saw that match with you and Zac. I'm actually impressed that you made it this far."

"Thanks. I want to tell you something.

"Actually I'm also came here to tell you something too."

"Can we talk about this in private? I don't like everyone watching us."

"Sure. Why not?"

(The waiting room for finalists where no cameras are here.)

"What is it you're gonna tell me?" I said to Y/n.

"Why don't you tell me first?"

"How about we both said at the same time?"

"Good idea. On a count of three."

"One..."

"Two..."

"Three..."

""I like you Y/n/Lui!"" We both shouted at the same time.

We stopped moving for a moment then looked at each other blushing.

"You like me?"

"Yeah. I have a crush on you when I first saw you on the battle. You look so cool and amazing that I can't help but fall for you." She said smiling. "What about you?"

"To be honest, I was never interested in romance in the first place." I said in honesty. "But when I saw you, I can't help but feel butterflies in my stomach. I always blush when I saw you. I also liked your personality which is one of the reasons why I liked you."

"Really?"

"Really."

Then she cupped my face and kissed me. I was surprised at first, but few seconds later I started melting by it.

3 minutes later, we separated our lips panting.

"Does that make us a couple now, right?" She said seductively.

"Yeah."

"I love you, Lui."

"I love you too, Y/n."

We then hugged each other.

(Y/n's P.O.V)

I did it! I've finally achieved my goal! Now Lui is all mine! Mine! And no one is gonna stop me!

(3rd P.O.V)

Somewhere around the stadium, there are female dead bodies inside the dumpster which have been stabbed to death.

(Timeskip)

After the finals have finished, Y/n was announced the winner of the WBBA. Right after that, Y/n and Lui confessed that they're now dating and to proof that it's real, Lui French-kissed her shocking everyone, including Y/n's friends, the referee, the announcer and the Big Four. 5 years later, they got married with Shu being a pastor, Gou the best man, Ken the pianist and Honcho the limo driver for their wedding. Fast forward to 4 years later, they have twins. One is a girl who has her mother's looks but has her father's personality. One is a boy who has his father's looks but has his mother's personality. Even though they had a beautiful family, Y/n still kill all the girls who looked at her shark husband. In their sleep, she always whispers in his ear.

"You're mine my little shark~❤️."