Terra: Carrie's best friend

A/N:  Alright, Wattpad is messing with me, err! Well, I think wattpad is messing around with your profile, too. It’s very inconvenient. Bah! Whatever, I hope the site will fix its technical difficulties because I hate it! Damn, I’m such a procrastinator. I’m always delaying my ‘to-do lists’. Did you know that I have a project to do? Yeah, project this Christmas vacation! Can you believe it? Screw my teacher. No, I’m kidding. Anyways, I’m not yet doing it. Uh, ‘doing’ is an understatement. I meant I haven’t started it, yet! And it’s all because of this site. Whew. It got me addicted.

Well, I’m really sorry for the blubber again? I can’t control my fingers. It keeps typing and typing! Ahh, darn. Here we go again. Okay! Stop! Here’s Chapter four of Popular Girl and we’re back to the bitch. In this chapter, I’ll say she’s the protective bitch. ;) Anyways, I really, really can’t take Terra’s bitchiness. I just want to say, “Read on, if you dare to see how Terra flirts, heavily.” (Ew.)  

Terra: Carrie’s best friend

I arrived to my class and sat on my usual place. Cole, Todd’s brother and another hottie, sat beside me. Not his usual seat, for your information.  Mr. Jeff, my Communication teacher, hasn’t yet. I knew Cole wants something from me. I chuckled silently, my, my… I’m so gorgeous.

Cole moved his seat to mine. Mmh, is that his first move? I pretended that I didn’t notice. Laugh! Meany! This time, Cole leaned in my ear and whispered, “Hey.” I feigned my shock and looked like I was startled, causing me to turn my head in his direction and lightly brushed my lips to his. Mmh, yummy.

I backed away a little, just a little. “Oh, Cole. I’m sorry.” I bit my lip, flirtatiously. “You know it’s cold here…” Cole murmured, grinning. “I know right? It’s damn cold and I don’t have a jacket.” I licked my lips. “Want to go somewhere?” He asked.

Oh, I like where this is going. This’ll be fun. “You mean, cutting classes? As long as it’s not cold there, I’ll go with you.” I smiled, tucking my hair behind my ears.  He stood up and reached for my hand. “Nah, the place will be warm today.” He winked at me.

I grinned and stood up, class can wait until later.

“So? Where are you planning to take me?” I asked after we left the school. “My car.” He answered simply. I rolled my eyes, right. “Is it warm there? And why isn’t you car parked in the parking area of the school?” I ran my hands through my hair, annoyed.  

He didn’t answer my question and he dragged me towards a place with so many people. Not! It was totally zero-crowd place. Then, I saw his car. No way, the word ‘car’ is an understatement. Let me rephrase it for you. I saw his limo.

He went to the driver’s seat and gave some bucks to the chauffeur. He mumbled something I didn’t hear and the chauffeur swiftly got out, bowed to him and walked away.

I stood beside him, dumbstruck. He opened the door for me and I went in. I thought he was going to drive but he sat beside me. He closed the door and turned to me.

“What?” I bit my lip, innocently though I know what his next move was. He leaned and kissed me. I contentedly kissed him back, winding my arms around his neck, his hands circling my back. He pinned me down the seat and pulled away. “Is it hot, now?” He murmured, his hand tracing down my hip, thigh, and stopped at my leg. I laughed, internally.

“Not yet.” I pulled his mouth back to mine, enjoying the little game we had. He gasped for air and stared at my eyes. I smiled at him and brushed my tongue across his lips, copying Todd’s earlier play. He lowered his head and began kissing my neck. Once again, I internally laughed.

“Cole…” I said. He looked at me, questioningly. “Let’s do it, now.” I chuckled. His eyes widened, “Really? You… want… us… to? Seriously?” He stuttered. “Sort--a” My ringtone played. I got up and reached for my bag. This is so not cool. I dug for my phone and looked at the caller ID.

Carrie Stilton.

Wow, way to go, Carrie. This is the best time to call, my girl. Heavy sarcasm. I answered it, anyways.

“Carrie?”

“Terra! ” She sniffed. Whoa, did she cry? I knew this voice. She must’ve been crying! Oh, my poor best friend.  

 “Carrie, my dearest, what the hell happened? Have you been crying?” I looked at Cole, who’s suddenly behind me. Cole wrapped his arms around me and began kissing my shoulders. Damn this guy.  

“J… Jake… broke up with… m… me!” She wailed. Jake Wilson? Oh, God. Well, I haven’t seen the guy but I will certainly kill him for breaking my girl’s heart.

“Carrie? Don’t worry, I’ll kill him, swear.” I gritted my teeth.

“No! I… I still love him, Terra. I really do. But I hate him, I want him to suffer!” She sobbed. Now, now. I sighed.

“Well, what can I do?” I asked, exasperatedly. Cole, stop it now. I can’t concentrate, damn.

“I have a plan. If you love me, you’ll do it. Meet my at my house later after school, please Terra.”

"Mkay, I will." I said and sighed.

"Thanks, T. I love ya. Gotta go." She sniffed and hung up.

What could be her plan? Maybe it's not that hard, right? She isn't an evil genius. I'm the evil genius, so helping Carrie isn't a problem. I sighed again and pushed Cole away gently.

"Cole, let's go. I'm not in the mood anymore." I sadly stated. He bit my ear, softly and whispered, "Nah, c'mon. Let's do it."

I rolled my eyes and let him have it.

******************************************************************************

See? I told you, she is the sluttiest woman I ever met! xD Please tell me what you think. ;) Vote or fan, mebe?

xx