Terra: Sluterra

Deck the halls with boughs of holly

it’s the season to be jolly

Don we now our gay apparel

Troll the ancient yuletide carol

FALALALALA LALALA LAAAAAAAAAAAA. :D

A/N: Hello, hello! Yippee! In Asia, it’s just one night before Christmas. Hohoho! (Yeah, I’m from Asia! Any violent reactions? Keep it to yourselves, don’t ruin my mood. I hate racists!) Moving on, here’s the sixth chapter baby! BTW, be honest… Should I continue ‘The more you hate, the more you love’?

Anyway, here is it. Merry Christmas, people of the world!

Terra: Sluterra

Travis dropped me at Carrie’s house and by the time I got out, I swore to myself that I will never cheat on Travis again. I really hate the feeling called ‘guilty’. It makes me sick, down to my core.  I mean, I’m downright guilty for having it with Cole and making out with Todd. Those memories make me want to hurl. Fine, I’ll admit it. Slutterra fits me just fine, but no way. I promise not to act like a slut and that’s it. I’m going to be solid with Travis.

I blew Travis a kiss, he smiled and drifted away. Dang, he is so handsome. I sighed. I hope my guilt wouldn’t swallow me up. I walked towards Carrie and a not-so-pretty girl. Uh-huh, I said I wouldn’t be a slut, but I’m still a bitch.

“Hey.” I greeted them both. Carrie hugged me. I patted her back and murmured, “I’m so sorry you and Jake broke up. You’ll find another, swear.”

I felt her nod and she pulled away. ““Oh, Terra this is my friend, Sydney. Sydney… well, you know Terra.” She introduced. I smiled at Sydney reached for her hand and shook it.

“Nice meeting you in personal, Terra.” Sydney beamed at me.

“You too.” I flashed a smile and shifted my gaze at Carrie.

“I suppose you have something to tell me? Since you asked me to go here awhile ago…” I trailed off, remembering the scene with Cole. The kisses and it. Just kill me, now.

“What’s wrong?” Carrie asked.

“N-nothing. Won’t you invite us inside?” I feigned that nothing’s wrong and turned on my poker face.

“Yes sure. Come inside.” Carrie said as she led us to her house.

Carrie’s house settled my guilty nerves down. I looked at the huge picture frame hanging at the living room and smiled at the memory. It was a picture of the Pristine G’s on Carrie’s sweet sixteen at Sorahna Manor, the most prestigious mansion built in Densville.

“Have a seat, Terra.” Carrie chuckled softly and I noticed that I’m the only one standing. I smiled at Carrie and sat beside her.

“I miss your sweet sixteen party.” I said. Carrie looked at the picture and nodded.

“Oh, damn it. It’s five o’clock already? Dang, I got to go Carrie, Terra. My mom needs me. Good luck with the plan.” Sydney winked at Carrie and left.

“Speaking of which, what is the so-called plan?” I tied my golden hair in a messy bun and looked at Carrie.

“Terra? You love me right?” Carrie twirled her finger around her hair and looked at me with pleading puppy dog eyes. I narrowed my eyes at them. I’m sensing that this isn’t an easy favor.

Damn.

Oh well, anything for my best friend.

“Of course. What is it?” I slumped back to the couch and stared at her.

“I want revenge…” She grinned.

“Mmh, what kind of revenge?” I frowned. C’mon, straight to the point already.

“What?!” I shrieked, "Me? Date Jake Wilson? I don't even know him!" I wailed to Carrie. For Christ's sake! She's asking me to date him. Hello? I have a boyfriend!

"You do know that I have a boyfriend, right, pumpkin?" I tried to get out of this stupid mess.

"We'll keep it a secret! No one will know. Please, Terra! You promised!" She begged.

AAAAAAAAAAH. No way.

"Please!" She bit her lip and looked like she was going to cry. Oh, no. Crap my life.

"Okay, okay! I will!" I muffled on the pillow. Wow, karma is fast. Damn it, damn it, damn it! FML, gawd.

She shrieked and hugged me. "Thank you, Terra! You're the best!"

DUUUUUH. Well, it makes my name Sluttera again! Might as well get used to it. DAAAAH! FML again.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Mookay! What cha think?! xD MEWWY XMAS meloves. :3 Please don't forget to vote and state your comment down thereeeeeeeeee. BELOW! :D

I laff you all, mwah.

xx

******     ******         

******     ******      

**************    

******     ******   

******     ******