"I love you too Cal but-"

"No buts. You are beautiful. Wait...is this why you didn't want to-" He started to ask but I cut him off by nodding my head yes.

"Y/n why didn't you just tell me that?"

"I was embarrassed. I still am. Everything you just said to me is the exact same way I feel about you. You are perfect in every kind of way and I'm...just me.."

"Just you? You're right. You are you and that's why I love you. You are funny as hell, smart, can definitely be a smart ass at times as well, but you are also the kindest person I know and sweetest. And trust me babe, you may not see it but you're also hot as hell. But beautiful at the same time. You're everything I've always wanted and more. But if you don't want to swim, you don't have to. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. All I ask is for you not to not do something because of what you think of yourself, if I just made sense right there?" Cal laughed at the end causing me to do so as well.

"Yes, I understood what you meant.....But what if I want to do something else?"

"Like what?" Calum asked still being serious. At this point my heart is pounding out of my chest at what I'm really about to ask.

"Well....what if I wanted to say in here...with you..alone?" I hinted getting even more nervous but unfortunately he was not catching on surprisingly.

"And Do what?"

"Oh my god! Calum I'm asking if we can have sex..." I blurt out in embarrassment, as my face was not a crimson red. This was a stupid idea.

"Never mind. The guys are probably wondering what's taking so long aways, I'll just change my-" I started to say as I got up starting to head for the door as Calum stopped me.

"Wait, were you being serious?" Calum questioned now standing in front of me.

"It was a stupid-" I got cut off again but this time from his lips crashing on mine. This kiss was not like pur others. This one was filled with complete passion and desire as he pushes me against the wall, our lips still attached before he pulls away to whisper in my ear.

"How about I just show you how beautiful you are? Would you like that? All you have to do is say yes. Just tell me what you want me to do beautiful and I'll do." I was at lost for words all I could do was nod my head.

"I need words princess. Tell me what you want me to do to you."

"A-anyt-thing....Everything." I stuttered out as his lips moved to my neck lightly brushing my skin as he waited for a response. And that answer was all he needed before attacking my neck. His hands roaming all over my body. Before I knew it, he had picked me up taking me to the bed and gently laying me down. He makes his way down my neck to my chest leaving hickeys everywhere. As I was in heaven.

"Can I take this off?" Calum barely managed to say as he lightly pulled on the hem of my shirt. I nod quickly before saying yes. He took my shirt off instantly admiring my boobs as he gave them both the same amount of attention. I moan in pleasure letting him know how good it felt. Although, my heart was pounding still. He had his way down past my boobs, making his way to my hips leaving open mouth kisses everywhere as his hands find their way to the top of my shorts pulling them down along with my underwear. At this point I was completely naked and I started to feel  self-conscious again.

"Babe, you are absolutely fucking breathe taking. Please, let me just show you." Calum added as he moved back down between my legs spreading them open as he begins to kiss my inner thigh making his way to my now soaking core.

"Oh fuck!" I gasped in pure pleasure as his tongue explores a part of me it never has before and he was fucking amazing at it. I quickly put my hand over my mouth to muffle my moans as I felt Calum smirk against me. He was getting just as much pleasure out of this as I was.

"Oh fuck Cal. More please." I begged as I started to get close. I felt his tongue move to my clit as his inserts two fingers in me. He started out slow at first before speeding up. At this point I am seeing stars.

"Fuck! I'm coming!" I scream in pleasure.

"Come, cone for me princess." Calum commanded and I did.

"Holy shit, that felt amazing." I breathed out as Calum smirked before replying.

"Oh I'm not done yet. You've only came once."

"Can I make you cum?" I asked batting my eyelashes

"Next time baby, I promise but right now this is all about you. We still have the rest of the evening for you to cum as many times as possible."

Lets just say I had a hard time walking for the next few days.

Alrighty guys, the next one will be about the girl being the dom and it will be longer than this one I promise. But I'll have do post that one in the morning but I am back with finally posting again. I might also put pics in the next one.