Brother's best friend (M.C)

"You know what?!? Fuck you Luke!!" I yelled in anger at my older brother. We don't normally fight but when we do things attend to get nasty. Luke and I have always been close, he is only two years older than me and we're pretty much inseparable but this fight was probably the worst we have ever had. As normal I was hanging out with the guys when we decided to go swimming. I would normally decline do to the fact I don't like how I look in a swim suit but we are recently in the middle of one hell of a heat wave so I accepted the offer. The whole time Luke was very rude, especially to Michael who didn't even do anything. After awhile I couldn't take it because I could tell something had to be bothering him but he snapped at me as well. In that moment I was just shocked so I decided to give him some space until I just started to get annoyed. Long story short, we are now home and things have only gotten worse.

"I was only trying to see if you were okay! I'm so sorry for caring for my older brother but if you want to be an asshole then so fucking be it!" I yelled as I just got more mad. Nobody did shit to him.

"Like you don't know what's wrong!" He barked back making me more confused.

"Well if I did I wouldn't have asked, now would I?!?"

"I'm not fucking blind y/n!!!!! I know there is something going on between you and Michael!!!!" He spat as I got even more angry.

"Luke, there is nothing going on between me and Michael!!!! And if you just asked us that instead of being a fucking dick to everyone you would have known that!!"

"Yeah right!!!! I'm not dumb I can see it!!! For fuck sakes I saw the pictures of you guys leaving our hotel together!!"

"Seriously?!? You're bringing that back up again?!? I told you! NOTHING HAPPENED!!!! I couldn't sleep and was upset, Michael was just trying to help and be a good friend so we went out for ice cream!! That's it!! Why do you have to be such an ass sometimes?!?"

"Why do you have to be a fucking slut! God I wish you weren't even born sometimes!! Least then I wouldn't have to deal with you!!" With those words I froze. I was in complete shock. I couldn't find any words to say, let alone move. I felt my face get hot, tears forming in my eyes.

"....I'm sorry you feel that way.." Was the only words I could say as I left going to my room before they could see me cry. That was the worst and most hurtful things Luke has ever said to me....and the worst part is...I don't even know if he meant it or not. Am I really that bad sometimes? I started to cry more as I sat on my bed.

*Luke's prov*

"Why do you have to be a fucking slut! God I wish you weren't even born sometimes!! Least then I wouldn't have to deal with you!!" I shout out of pure anger but instantly regretted it as y/n just stood there. I could see the hurt in her eyes, I had just majorly fucked up. I didn't mean to say that out loud. I felt a pain in my heart as she hung her head low enough for her hair to cover her face. That how I knew what I said had just really hurt her. Y/n has never been the type to cry in front of people. But I could hear just how much she was hurt when she spoke.

"....I'm sorry you feel that way.." Was all she said before leaving. I turned on head to look at Michael who was standing aside her before she left. Even Michael himself looked pissed and shocked at my words.

"..... I'm sorry-"

"Don't apologize to me! Apologize to your sister!" I can tell how anger he is but I don't blame him.

"You both were wrong to yell at each other like that but what you said crossed the line." Ashton spoke. He was right.

"I'm going for a walk. I'll give her time to calm down, she's probably still mad as well. I really am sorry guys. She's my little sister, who has been through a lot and I just get over protective. I go too far sometimes."