8.

Unedited*

Oh. My. Gosh. TWO UPDATES-?!
yas bish. Two. 😂 Since I was behind by 1 update. Enjoy.
-Mickimomo 😊

Voldemort's POV

The next morning I woke up to the scent of coffee and something else.

Kinda like fire.

Like.

Inferno.

Like.

The sun.

I think you get my point.

Somebody who didn't know how to cook, was trying to kill us in our sleep by making us a nice hot plate of fire.

I stretched before walking out of my bedroom, uncaring of my loose robe as I fixed my trousers.

"MERLIN'S BEARD!"

I caught the falling mug with a wave of my wand before grabbing it and handing it to the gaping idiot standing in front of me.

"Good morning, Scruffy." I grumbled.

"Could you try making sound!?"

"The kids are sleeping." I sighed. "So. No."

"Where is your shirt!?"

"I'm a man. I don't have breasts." I sighed as I searched the cabinets for something edible. "Grow up."

"Whatever."

"What are you cooking at nine in the morning, anyways?" I glanced back at him. "Hell in a skillet?"

"Uh. Well. I was making eggs and toast."

"Why does it smell like you're making a volcano?" I moved past him, eyeing the blackened food in the pan. "By cooking lava rocks?"

He smacked me on the chest. "Ever heard the saying, if you got nothing nice to say, shut the fuck up?"

"I think the saying says, keep your mouth shut. But go off, mutt."

"Do you know how to cook, oh great dark lord?"

"No. That's why I don't."

"Bullshit."

I rolled my eyes as Draco came into the kitchen with a sleepy Harry behind him. "Oh. Dear. Betrayed by the one I cooked for, the only time I ever tried in my entire life."

"We heard you two bickering like an old married couple." Draco sighed. "Is it because you didn't get laid?"

I snorted. "Do tell. How was it being on the bottom."

"How-"

"Your souls are tied to mind, Draco." I took Sirius' mug and started drinking his coffee.

"Hi Voldie."

"Good morning Potter." He moved forward and hugged me causing me to stiffen. "Harry. No touching."

"Last night was the best night ever." He mumbled into my chest. "Thank you."

I softly smacked the top of his head. "Don't say that while hugging me. There are Harry x Tom Riddle stans in the muggle world reading this book, and the Author doesn't want them getting the wrong idea."

"Ok." He pouted.

"Also. I had nightmares thanks to you two. Please don't thank me."

Sirius snatched his mug back and took a sip before flipping me off.

"You could at least stop making your tiny bonfire before running away with our coffee."