3.

⚠ Mentions of Suicide ⚠

Harry's POV

After talking to Ron and Mione for hours about "how I was", "how I survived Umbridge's attack", and how they survived, we finally settled down.

I only used quotes because I played dumb and told as little as possible.

They'd think I was going mad if I told them I was soul bounded to Draco and casually talking with Voldemort.

Especially if they knew I was getting the dark mark indirectly in a week.

Ron would kill me and Hermione would hide my body.

Anyways.

Hermione was now reading a book on muggle history, specifically the civil war- while Ron doodled a magical beast on a piece of parchment.

Something about a chimera...

I sat quietly on my bed playing with Hedwig who had came home with Ron and Hermione since I never got the chance to get all of my belongings from my room at Hogwarts.

"I missed you Hedwig."

She hooed softly, her bright golden eyes scanning over me before refocusing on the treat I was hiding in my palm.

She nudged my balled up hand with her beak before letting out a demanding hoot.

"What?"

She looked up at me again, her demand explicit.

"Hoo."

I couldn't resist smiling.

"Such a smart bird."

"Hoo."

"You."

"Hoooooo." She flapped her wings.

"Ok. Ok. Here."

I gave her the treat and she immediately refocused on grooming herself, occasionally ruffling her feathers as she settled down next to me.

A soft knock broke our focus on our tasks before Remus stepped in. "Dinner is ready."

I put Hedwig back in her cage before getting up.

Hermione and Ron put away their things before getting up as well.

We all followed him down to the dining room where Ginny and Mr. Weasely were settled while Mrs. Weasley started putting piping hot plates of food down on the table.

Sirius was sitting next to Moody, talking quietly before he noticed me.
He gestured to the empty seat next to him, smiling at me as I approached.

Remus sat on the other end with his lover, Tonks, and almost everyone else in the order- McGonagall, Dumbledore, Ron, and Hermione; included, found a seat around the magically extended table.

"Merlin's beard." Moody grunted. "Almost the whole damn order is here."

"Alastor!" Mrs. Weasley scowled.

He rolled his eye. "Pardon. Just act like you didn't hear it, miss."

Everyone chuckled as she shook her head before putting down the last plate.