Chapter 9 - Who?

{Writer's note}

Hello and I wanted to say thank you all so much for so many reads, I came back and checked the story and it had loads more than I thought thank you so much. I originally wrote this as a fun little things for my school friends to read but I an really enjoying writing this and I hope you enjoy reading it!
I wanted to add it in this chapter since this one will be a shorter than the last I hope you enjoy!

{End of note}

Texas arose from his bed rubbing his eyes he yawns as his bed  creaked under his weight and Texas just sighed, he felt strange he looked around and things felt different. Texas tried to brush it off as him being silly and he must have just been shaken up from last night.
Speaking of which he got up and got dressed spending ages in the closet trying to find something to fit him and that looks nice on him settling with a pair of black jeans and a white T-shirt one that a few months ago felt baggy but now fit him nicely he wondered how long that would last.

Texas whistled as he walked down the corridor and turned to the right to open Alabama's door but he sit a wall instead.
"Ow?!" Texas stepped back and was very confused, he just walked into a wall there, was no door anymore. He wondered was he going insane was he in the wrong part of the house he looked at the next door in the corridor it read; "Tennessee's chill out chamber". He was in the right part of the house Tennessee's room was next to Alabama's at least it used to be as Alabama's room was now gone.

Texas rubbed at his eyes and just walked downstairs
"Allie!?" He called as he searched the kitchen and the living room he even wondered out into the garden he was so concerned he didn't even think about putting on his shoes he walked out into the wet grass with just his bare feet.
"ALLIE!?!" He called again getting more scared. Texas looked up at the side of the house, Alabama's window wasn't there either what was going on?! Panicking more, he ran back inside.

"Dad! Dad! Theres a big problem!!" Texas yelled as he ran to Amierca's office.

Amierca came out he seemed not worried at all very calm and just smiled "What's wrong?"

"Alabama has gone missing! I can't find him! And his room is gone! What happened?!" Texas yelled and waved his arms around he was so over whealmed and worried but was more confused as Amiecra looked at him blankly.

"Alabama?"

"Yes Alabama is gone dad what do we do?!"

"Who's Alabama?"