Chapter 10 ~ATL .

Start from the beginning

Adriana-Thanks Durk.

Durk-You Welcome Future babymama.

I then rolled my eyes Playfully and we then headed out the door and got into his car,We then buckled up and he then started driving as he was driving "Heart On Ice~Rod Wave ft lil Durk" blasted through his speakers.

Durk-HEART BEEN BROKE SO MANY TIMES DONT KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE! *Sings*

I then laughed at him but Durk had nice Vocals which made me smile a little,I then started singing with him until it turned into a carpool.

Durk-Stabbed in my back so much, got residency at the trauma unit Yeah
Growin' up, ain't had no guidance, so I had to let my mama do it Yeah, yeah
If something happen to me, just know my brothers ain't do it, just know the opps'll do it Facts..

Some reason I could feel the hurt in voice which I could relate so much too,The hole car ride was quiet the only that was keeping noise was his Radio,We then arrived at the Walmart and we got out and made our way in I grabbed a buggy and we then headed towards the Snacks Isle and started picking up stuff for House,I couldn't reach the fruit snacks I then looked over to see Durk on his phone he wasn't no help at all.

Adriana-Durk Can you help me get these?

Durk-Nah I'm good...

Adriana-I can't stand yo ugly ass *Roll eyes*

Durk-I'm just playing damn..

He then came beside me and started to reach for it,I then looked at his figures which made me bite my lips.He then looked at me and started laughing.

Durk-You so cute when you staring at me *Laughs*

Adriana-Boy nobody wasn't staring at you *Snatch fruit snacks from his hands and puts in buggy*

Durk-Lying ass *Smirks at her*

I then started to push the buggy and I could feel his eyes on my ass,I then smiled to myself as I was picking out items to cook I looked over to see Durk dumb ass with A Bra on his head which caused both of us to laugh.

Adriana-I see I can't take yo ass no where. *Laughing*

Durk-*Recording himself* Man I'm trying to entertain myself this shit boring. *Chuckles*

He then started recording which caused me cover my face trying to hide my face,He then came over to me and wrapped his arm around me which I still tried covering my face up.

Durk-You like My new hat,Oh I'm finna make this shit a trend. *Laughs at camera*

Adriana-Boy you crazy *Push him off*

He stopped recording and took the bra off,He then posted the Video on His Instagram story which I tried snatching his phone but he pulled away.

Adriana-Delete that Durk!

Durk-No

Adriana-Mann why?

Durk-Because I want to show my future girl off *Smiles at her*Even though they can't see your face that good.

Adriana-...I swear you Aggravating *Roll eyes playfully*

Durk-Get used to it lil ma *Smiles*

Durk is something else but also fine as hell.

We Were now at the house and he was helping me put up grocery and He even helped me cook a little which was Eggs,Bacon,Waffles,Ham and pineapples and Strawberries after we was done I fixed us plate and we sat down and dug In.

Durk-Damn I didn't know I could cook This cook *Chewing food*

Adriana-I did most of it,Don't try me *Eating Bacon*

Durk-Whatever I still did a good job. *Laughs*

Adriana-*Giggles* Anyways you drink Wine?

Durk-A lil sum.

Adriana-Good

I then went over to the Fridge and pulled out a bottle of wine and got two wine glass out and I poured us a glass but not all the way up,I know how this wine shit work lol.I then handed him a glass and I sat down and Drunk a little.

Durk-New life *Puts Glass up Smiling*

Adriana-New life. *Smiles*

We then cheers and we continued to eat after we were done he helped me wash the plates up and the furniture was finally here and he help me put up some stuff after all that work we sat on new sofa and I turned the T.V on which was "Caroline" which was my favorite childhood movie,I then rested my head on Durk.

Adriana-Durk do you think this will last forever *Looks around*

Durk-Yes as long as you keep up the good work you doing *Wraps around her*

Adriana-I know but it's going to be different since I'm not getting fast money.

Durk-So...Fast money isn't always the case as long as you getting money that what all matters.

Adriana-True but I still need a Job.

Durk-Oh you don't go to worry about that you gone be good.

Adriana-Durk I told you-

Durk-Man I don't give a fuck Adriana,If I want to help you I'm gon help you.

I smiled at him,But I really didn't want Durk to help me I want him to realize that I'm not that girl that's going to need help 24/7 ..But for him to realize I'm that girl that can survive on my own,As I was thinking about my life I then felt asleep put Durk laid me down on the sofa and covered me up with the blanket on the sofa but I sat up and looked at him.

Adriana-Durk Don't leave me Please....

Durk-If you don't want me to then I'll stay. *Smiles at her*

We then walked upstairs and I told my pants off leaving me in my panties,He then took his shoes off and his shirt and climbed in the bed with me and we both covered up and he pulled me closer to him and wrapped his around around me which made me feel safe in his arms,Maybe he's more than just a Close Friend.

Opinions 💭 || >

Vote🖤 || >

Share💯|| >

{Hope y'all enjoyed .😩❕❤️}