sope

Dom: j-hope
Sub: yoongi

Yoongi was in his studio working late at night again. He started to have to droopy eyes. But Hoseok went to give him a visit. He brought food for the older boy. Hobi had eaten beforehand.

Hobi already knew the passcode to the older's studio so he opened it, and came in making the mint haired boy turn around and sigh.

"What are your doing here hope-ah?" Yoongs asked. "I came here for a visit and to check up on you. It's so late at night. Have you eaten? and don't you wanna sleep?" Hoseok said. Yoongi sighed while looking down already in defeat.

"Come on, come here and eat." Hoseok said patting on his legs, gesturing him sit on it. Yoongi slipped into sub space and obeyed on everything he said nonetheless as you do.

Though hoseok is the younger one in the relationship, it doesn't make him the sub, he was always the caretaker sunshine in the relationship though he sometimes needed rest too, still he is the dominant. (In conclusion both are gay- I mean both are switch.)

Hoseok quickly spread out the yummy-for-the-tummy food for yoongi while oongi patiently waited for him while sitting on his lap.

Hoseok got the food on the chopsticks and put a hand downwards it being careful not to drop it on the floor. "Say 'aaah-" yoongi opened his mouth and Hobi fed him "good boy." Hobi praises as he munched.

Time skip~

"Baby, this is the last bite. I know you can finish it for daddy, come on." Hoseok encouraged him. "Open your pretty mouth." He said and yoongi opened his mouth for him like he always does ;) . "My best boy." Yoongi got flustered as you do. Yoongi is my the best baby boy ever, right? Yes, he is." As yoongi started to get more flustered.

They both talked about how each other's day was for awhile also because so yoongi could digest his food.

Time skip~

Yoongi started to have droopy eyes and leaned on his boyfriend's shoulder to rest. "Is my baby sleepy?" Hobi asked the elder and he just nodded a 'yes' as an answer. "Okay then you go to sleep, I'll get some of my work done. Is that okay?" Hoseok asked. Suga nodded a 'no' "cuddle." He managed to say while yawning. "Alright then, let's do that." Hoseok agreed.

They both lie down on the comfortable couch. Yoongi obviously being the small spoon, facing Hobi's chest. Hoseok leaning his back against the couch for support.

After awhile of cuddling in silence Yoongi started nibbling on Hoseok's clothed nipple. Hoseok noticed.

"Aww, baby wants daddy's nipple?" Hoseok asked. Yoongi looked up at him with puppy eyes and nodded yes. "Okay." Hobi said lifting his t-shirt 'till his neck.

Yoongi cutely smiled with droopy eyes and started sucking on his right nipple. Slowly his sleepiness took over him but he kept sucking even in his sleep which Hobi really liked the feeling of.

After he was sure that yoongi was asleep. He carefully got up lifting up the other boy with ease in his arms.

He went and carefully sat down on the chair lowering it so the boy can stay comfortable and turned the chair closer to the table. He decided to finish some of his work. While the elder kept sucking on him every now and then.

-
A little while later~

Hobi decided to stop working and instantly had an idea. He went to a shopping site for littles and buy a pacifier for his mint haired dude he loved. So he can suck on something even when he isn't with him.

Edited. I extended the ending and corrected the typos so hope enjoy. I think need someone to buy me a pacifier:]

Hi 👋🏼 I hope you enjoyed this story. Please don't forget to comment something NICE but if you can't it's okay no pressure.
💜
Does anyone have any suggestions on how I should keep the endings?