jin x reader

Jin was back from uni... and on verge of falling in little space. He hadn't been in an little since a couple of months which was abit surprising. But looked like now he was gonna be in it any minute.

You were in the kitchen 'cause you took a sick leave from college today. Which was an actual hangover leave from partying too hard from last night though you were fine now.

"You're bac-" you welcomed him "Mommy!" But he shouted cutting you off from the living room while sitting on the couch. You immediately stopped mixing the eggs and put them on counter and ran out the burst he was about to do.

Before the first tear could even fall. You were on your knees infront of him inbetween his legs (not for that you dirty mind.) You cupped his face in your smol hands. "It's okay, baby. Mommy's here. She is gonna take care of you. Okay?" You said looking into his shining eyes. Whenever he was like this it was always because it was too much adulting on him that day.

"Mommy." He whined snuggling into the crook of your neck. While hugging you. You rubbed his back to calm him down a bit. "Do you wanna suck mommy's nippies?" You suggested because it always worked. He nodded in the crook of your neck. "Okay. Then let's go into the bedroom." You said standing up and helding him to do that too. You physicaly supported him till you both reached the bed.

He always loved your plump breasts. They were everything to him. Cute, sexy, perfect, hot, his just on your body etc. You settled him down on the bed removing his shoes and changing his socks.  Then you layed down lifting your t-shirt. You no bra on. He immediately started sucking on them. Relieving all his stress on them by abusing it but it wasn't as much for it to hurt. Playing with it, flicking his tongue every ones in awhile. Which looked he teasing you but no he just did it like that. You liked it a lot. You both did it sometimes even while having sex. Just was you were the one abusing his nipples.

It happened till eventually you fell asleep.

Hi!how are ya'll? I'm so sorry for updating this late. I just couldn't think of much. And Thank you so much for 1.52k views I can't believe this.