𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈

Start from the beginning

"When are these projects due?" Seonghwa asked.

"Mine is due two days from now." Chanhee replied and Seonghwa nod.

"Mine as well. Then I have two group meetings for my final project next week. Then it's exams and graduation." Yeosang said.

"I thought this was your last project," Seonghwa said as he now looked at Yeosang.

"I thought so too." Yeosang said fake crying.

Seonghwa chuckled.

"Okay, you guys can finish off for the night and I'll take care of this." Seonghwa said and both boys than him.

Chanhee went first and Yeosang looked at Seonghwa. Seonghwa got up and began put the stuff in the bin and the plates in the sink before watching Yeosang with a smile.

"What?" Seonghwa asked before Yeosang walked up to him.

Yeosang wrapped his arms around Seonghwa's neck and Seonghwa's arms, naturally, made it around Yeosang's waist. Yeosang leaned forward and connected their lips and let of a soft sigh. Seonghwa smiled and kissed him back, soft and passionate before they both pulled away.

"You missed me that much." Seonghwa said softly as he looked down at Yeosang.

"I love you." Yeosang said as he looked into Seonghwa's eyes.

"I love you too pup." Seonghwa said with a smile.

"Stay the night?" Yeosang asked even though he knew that was Seonghwa's intention anyway.

"Anything for you pup. Now go finish your dress, it looks beautiful." Seonghwa said and Yeosang smile.

"Thank you hyung. Can I have one more?" Yeosang asked and Seonghwa chuckled before reconnecting back their lips for a short kiss, then pulled away.

"I know you missed me, but I promise you'll get more later, now go." Seonghwa said and Yeosang smiled before leaving.

Seonghwa chuckled before returning to clean back the kitchen to it original state. He fixed the table and smiled before walking back to Yeosang's studio. As he entered he noticed no music was being play anymore and Chanhee looked half asleep. Yeosang was a few stitches away from completing his dress. Seonghwa sat down on his phone, giving them till eleven o'clock.

As the hour of eleven approached both boys were tired and Seonghwa saw that. Yeosang was now sitting down and Chanhee was almost knocked out on the floor. Seonghwa felt sorry for them but there really isn't anything he could do. School assignments are the worst. Seonghwa stood up before speaking.

"Time to rest. Chanhee you can sleep in Yeosang's guest bedroom." Seonghwa told Chanhee and he nod, getting up and drag himself to the room.

"Come on pup, let's go to bed." Seonghwa said and Yeosang lifted his arms making Seonghwa chuckle.

Seonghwa went and picked him up and he wrapped his arms around Seonghwa's neck, his legs around Seonghwa's waist and rested his head on Seonghwa's shoulder. Seonghwa took off the lights and unplugged the sewing machine before exiting the studio and going to Yeosang's bedroom. He gently place Yeosang on the bed before going into his closet and getting him a hoodie and a pajama bottom.

"C'mon let's get changed pup." Seonghwa said and Yeosang sat up.

Yeosang patted next to him and Seonghwa sat next to him. Yeosang crawled onto him and place his head on Seonghwa's shoulders. Seonghwa smiled softly and just held Yeosang. Yeosang had been feeling lonely for the past week as he spent no time with Seonghwa and little time with Chanhee. He really missed Seonghwa. After a few minutes Yeosang got off and changed. He got Seonghwa's white tee and joggers and gave it to him.

"You change too." Yeosang said pouting and Seonghwa chuckled.

Seonghwa took the clothes from him and place it on the bed before taking off his turtle neck. Yeosang went into a shade of red before turning away causing Seonghwa to chuckle. Seonghwa then changed his jeans and put his clothes into Yeosang's dirty laundry basket.

"I'm finished pup. Let's go to bed now." Seonghwa said and went to his spot on the bed.

Yeosang turned around and walked to Seonghwa's side causing Seonghwa to raise his eyebrows. Yeosang climbed back onto Seonghwa and wrapped his arms around Seonghwa's neck and place his head on his shoulder. Seonghwa left him and wrapped his arms around Yeosang's waist before placing a kiss on top of Yeosang's head.

"You okay pup?" Seonghwa asked him.

"I missed you a lot." Yeosang said sadly.

"Look at me baby," Seonghwa said and Yeosang looked at him, "I love you." Seonghwa said with a smile.

"I love you to." Yeosang replied before resting his head back on Seonghwa's shoulder.

"Master?" Yeosang then called out before looking at Seonghwa again.

"Yes pup?" Seonghwa asked.

"Can I do something?" Yeosang asked and Seonghwa raised his eyebrows.

Yeosang placed a gentle kiss on Seonghwa's neck before going and kissing his lips then pulling away.

"Are you in heat?" Seonghwa asked and Yeosang shook his head.

"I just want your kisses, they make me feel safe and protected, and I may have missed them..." Yeosang said playing with the hem of his hoodie.

"How do you expect me to not kiss you when you're being this cute."

That was the last thing Seonghwa said before connecting their lips for a deep passionate kiss. Yeosang hands made their way to Seonghwa's neck and Seonghwa's hand was now resting under Yeosang's hoodie on his lower back.

Yeosang thought it would be fun to push Seonghwa's limits so he pulled away and went to Seonghwa's neck, kissing it and marking it. Seonghwa grip on Yeosang got tighter as Yeosang marked him hard. He was sure it was clearly visible and won't disappear fast, but he didn't mind- what were turtle necks for anyways.

Yeosang smiled at the marks as he pulled away and Seonghwa breaths were getting back to it's original pace. Yeosang let out a yelp as Seonghwa quickly switched there position.

"You sly pup." Seonghwa said before placing small, soft kisses on Yeosang's neck.

Yeosang let out soft sighs and he tilted his head backwards giving his master more space. This was what Yeosang really wanted. He wanted his master's mark on him and visible. Yeosang's thought's went fuzzy went Seonghwa kissed one spot before leaving a deep mark there. Yeosang let out a small moan with heavy breaths as Seonghwa finished and returned to his place. As soon as Seonghwa lied down, Yeosang snuggled into him.

"Hyung, is it visible?" Yeosang asked.

"Do I ever leave light marks pup?" Seonghwa asked a rhetorical question causing Yeosang to smile.

"Never." Yeosang said before looking up at Seonghwa, "more?" Yeosang asked with a smile and Seonghwa smirked before he adjusted himself before connecting their lips. He was sure Yeosang's lips will be bruised tomorrow.