CHAPTER THREE

BREATHE
ME

+ CHAPTER THREE

in no way they were really falling through with this plan, the plan was just to simply give the lockes their food and bounce but now they had to enter their house and have a whole conversation with them, getting to know each other better ? the onl...

in no way they were really falling through with this plan, the plan was just to simply give the lockes their food and bounce but now they had to enter their house and have a whole conversation with them, getting to know each other better ? the only thing crimson wanted to know was how quickly she could soon be out of this situation.

cosmo pushes her body forward towards the locke house but she tries to resist by attempting to stay still with her back weight supporting her but unfortunately her brother had more of the strength in this situation.

the lockes are about to enter the house with the twins but that is until uncle duncan stops midway in front of the house, turning to the group, a hand placed inside a brown bag.

there was no denying the house was very huge and even though she didn't want to be apart of anything that was going on right now, she had to admit she pondered about how the house looked from the inside.

uncle duncan starts handing out party hats but seeing how he didn't expect the arrival of the waverlys, he didn't have enough for them. he hisses.

" gee, had i know you guys were gonna show up.. i'd made sure you guys have gotten one."

just when crimson speaks up she is interrupted by her brother, " it's fi-" cosmo groans " aw man, i would have wanted one."

taking his chance, tyler hands his younger sister, kinsey the breakfast tray and makes his way in front of a confused crimson who moves slightly back.

" here," he says before placing the party hat on the top her head, when she sees him lift his hand up midway with the hat, she shakes her head, " please don-"

he drags the string down to surround the bottom of her jaw, " there," tyler says clasping his hands together ad he steps back admiring the girl, a grins satisfied grin formed from his features.

crimson glared at the boy, eyes narrowed as her arms were crossed.

" so... i never got your name."

" don't you mean ours? but that's because i clearly never gave it to you." if this was tyler's way of flirting with the girl, she was clearly not the one to be laying any type of affection on, not unless she was the one displaying it. she was so ready to be over all this.

" touché," tyler responds.

she walks past him, her brother catching up with her.

the locke house inside looked exactly what it looked like outside the house and if not, better. just as to be expected it was huge, the lockes gazed around the house in genuine shock as well as the waverlys.

tyler stood by crimson, he was seriously acting as if he had never had been the close approximately of a female and crimson was getting annoyed and she just met the boy, but she couldn't lie, she was slowly loving the attention she was receiving, it seemed forced yet genuine.

" so can i get your name now ? i mean if it's okay with you.. i think you know by now- but just in case you don't.. my name is tyler-" he placed his hand out in front of her.

he waited for her response, and as he did he couldn't help but to glance up at the party had that still sat on top of her head, he let's out a little snicker placing his fist close to his mouth.

realizing she still had the silly hat on, she didn't hesitate to quickly pull it off and clear her throat, she glanced at his hand that was still out and about for a few seconds before finally placing her hand into his, they were so soft, she didn't want to admit it but she didn't want to let go of his hand. his hand felt safe and welcoming, the two hands were holding on to each other, it was suppose to be a hand shake at least that's what both sides thought but neither of them extend the shake, leaving them in awkward silence.

tyler's brows raises, " oh! do you want me to kiss your hand- isn't that a bit for-"

crimson frantically shakes her head and gently pulls her hand back, wiping the little sweat that she had encounter to her side.