PREFACE

BREATHE
ME

+PREFACE

the worst part about falling in love is that you're the one falling and there's no one else to blame for that falling but you- i mean sure, maybe the person you're falling for is the main cause, but you're the real reason for it, seeing as how you...

the worst part about falling in love is that you're the one falling and there's no one else to blame for that falling but you- i mean sure, maybe the person you're falling for is the main cause, but you're the real reason for it, seeing as how you've allowed the digging and now it's been enough digging that a breach has been obtained. and the you in this predicament.. was none other than crimson waverly, and trust that she was well aware of it and also sickened by it. on a serious note, who in their right mind would want to push their attention and whole dedication to someone when they should be doing it to themselves first.

" i- i don't care.. yeah, i don't."

did she really think he'd take her serious ? she wasn't even serious herself, not even a pinch of her tone sounded convincing nor intimidating. now what she meant to say was she wanted to care but she couldn't, but of course instead of just being up front and real about her feelings, she d rather take another route and decide to hold onto the little pride that still resides in her. tyler locke on the other hand, a fool for the girl, he was not even a bit confused about his feelings towards her, not at all, and that's what made this whole situation harder.

tyler calmly slides his hands into his the front pockets of his jeans, as he sinks his teeth onto the bottom of his lip, letting out a chuckle through his nose as his head is tilt to the side, " ok funny crims, maybe you're too good for me but come on.."

he adds that he may be a fool for her, in which he was. but he surely wasn't a fool when it came to her supposed jokes, clearly there was no getting to him, but on the other hand there was. her cheeks puffed as she blew stressfully, this wasn't going to be easy at all, but what was going to happen next needed to happen, it was the only way for her to get out of this and tyler locke truly deserves better, and crimson waverly was far from it.