CHAPTER TWO

BREATHE
ME

+ CHAPTER TWO

it had to be the perfect timing yet worst timing for the newly family that was moving next to the waverlys to appear at this moment

it had to be the perfect timing yet worst timing for the newly family that was moving next to the waverlys to appear at this moment. regardless of crimson's whining and complains her mother wasn't going to be here for any of it, she literally had to physically usher her out the door. with two set of trays with two plates in each, both crimson and cosmo held one tray as the other held the other tray. since cosmo's disrupency against his sister, his mom made sure he would be in on the action of welcoming the new family, but truly the jokes on her because he had no problem with interacting with others unlike his sister.

" you do all the talking okay ?" nudging her brother's rib, crimson was certainly feeling uneasy, she currently was having knots in her stomach, to be honest she didn't even know if she could go on with this, it was bad enough that from afar but not that afar she could still see the family, making her anxiousness raise up.

cosmo doesn't answer the girl, instead he continues to walk further more, there was no need for her to even say anything because he'd already be set on doing the talking, he already knew how his sister was and he wasn't going to dare put her through any stressful situations.. unless it was him but if it was coming from anywhere he would gladly put a stop to it.

with a few more strolls on the snowy ground the twins are now close to the locke family, who turn around and stop their conversations when their greeted with the arrival of the crimson and cosmo.

nobody could tell but indigo waverly, in her own home sneakily watched on the scene from her red curtained-windows.

" oh, hi ?" nina locke, mom of the three locke children says. tyler locke, the eldest of the children perks his head up to get a glimpse of what's occurring forward as he and his younger sister, kinsey stands.

" hi-" " oh mr duncan!" a few seconds past after cosomo speaks then he whispers to himself with his head hung low, " ducan locke."

his head perks up, " locke ! this must be you're family, how adorable."

impatient with the conversation, seeing how it was totally irrelevant and all, crimson felt like if she hasn't tell her brother to get to the point the conversation was going to drag unnecessarily.

with grit teeth, crimson swayed her eyes to her brother, " psst. cosmo hurry this up."

ignoring the girl, he held the tray with his one and hand as his other hand swatted her way, taken offense to this, she doesn't hesitate to use her foot to slightly unbuckle his knee unbalancing him " don't swat at me, i'm not a damn bu-" cosmo knees buckling caused him to lose his weight on the tray clashing it to the ground along with him.

how dramatic she thought, " oh my fucking god.. i didn't even push-"

she could hear snickers in the back surely from the locke children, kinsey, tyler, and bode. and no doubt they were whispering about the siblings, their mom turns her head towards them and scowls them.

duncan locke, who was the uncle of the children and brother of their father who was dead goes to the aid of cosmo and helps him up. noticing the pancake breakfast that was now on the floor, he furrowed his brows at the younger male.

" it was suppose to be for them, but it's okay because we have more-" he nods his head to crimson's way, who just has her lips pressed in a thin line.

bodie, the youngest runs up to crimson and looks up at her, she glances down at him, " when he says more does he mean food or pancakes because i really don't want to eat pancakes anymore."

a pout is expressed through the young boy's face and crimson being crimson didn't know how to respond to the sudden response from him. she just stands there.

tyler walks up to the two and pulls his younger brother by his shoulder, pulling him back. he gives the shorter girl a welcoming smile, " sorry about this one, what he means to say is that we certainly appreciate this.. gesture."

" great. good. nice meeting you then. we've gotta go." crimson says this with a rush, it was obvious she didn't want to even be here plus it was a little chilly and still snow from earlier, she grabs ahold of her brother's forearm ready to get the two of them out of the presence of the family.

" wait, aren't you suppose to be leaving us that ?" tyler calls out, crimson glancing down at her one hand with a tray, she shuts her eyes in embarrassment.

she turns back around and unlinks her grip from her twin and walks up and gently hands the tray to the boy who snickers.

she bites down her lip in shame, nina locke, " wait, how about you guys come inside and we get to like.. you know, know each other, you guys are around the same age as kinsey and tyler so.. what do you say ? "

" yeah, i'd.. love that ?" tyler comments. normally he didn't want to take the move here in massachusetts but upon first arrival the waverly twins made him more intrigued to find out what else awaited here for them.

so far the twos presence was keeping him on his toes, not his sister though, she raises her hand,
" yeah, i wouldn't."

" kinsey." duncan and nina locke scowl.

she shrugs her shoulder as her arms are crossed around her chest.

" relax, we didn't want to stay anyway-" cosmo grits his teeth and quickly places his hand on his other half's mouth, who quickly elbows him in his stomach.

uncle duncan speaks up, assuring both kids, " no, no, no. it's okay trust me the twins are cool kins. and same for the kids."

" yeah, so how about we go in, i don't want us to spend anymore time out here," nina locke says.

bode grips his mom's hands and glances up at her, " but we haven't seen the house yet, shouldn't we see them later.."

" or not.." he whispers.

" i'm with bode," kinsey agrees.

" stop your whining guys.." tyler rolls his eyes, he stands in front of the twins " please don't mind them, we'd- or i'd love to have you guys." he says as he glances at the two but then his gaze stays focuses on crimson for a bit who just scrunches up her face but not as much as he would notice, she hides it with a little-fake smile.