CHAPTER ONE

BREATHE
ME

+ CHAPTER ONE

not only would it be the twins birthday in a week or so, but crimson waverly would have to deal with the upcoming arrival of newly residents in her little ol' town and realistically she didn't even care for her birthday, the attention of it, it wa...

not only would it be the twins birthday in a week or so, but crimson waverly would have to deal with the upcoming arrival of newly residents in her little ol' town and realistically she didn't even care for her birthday, the attention of it, it was literally just another day to her and now she was basically being force to interact with other human beings outside of her family and friends. the girl shivered with the thought of having to introduce herself to new people, with a little bite, she bit the end of the dark chocolate bar with such a slow movement as she winced. as she deliberated on planning to run away to clearly avoid all of this, crimson had her legs crossed with one another as they rested on top of the wooden table only for them to quickly be swatted down by her other half.

the corner of her top lip lifted as she glared at the boy, who just stands with his hands on hips.

she bopped her head forward in an manner that was awaiting for the boy's reasoning for his previous actions, but he responds with also bopping his head at the girl, the siblings share this action between each other for a couple more seconds until crimson decides to break it and opens her mouth, " uhh, wanna explain what that was for ? "

cosmo mouth gapes open slightly as he tries to recall his reasoning for even being inside her room and interrupting her, " oh right... shouldn't you be downstairs- i don't know helping mom out with the food, you are a women aren't you ? "

" and you are a dickhead aren't you ? " crimson stands earning cosmo to instantly raise arms and surround around his features, she narrows her eyes before scoffing with a shake of her head, " first off i'm not even a woman yet, i'm still a little- " she places her chin on top of both her knuckles and bats her lashes," whittle girl. "

" gross. "

" i know right," she agrees with her brother, " so don't make me do it again by saying stupid ignorant shit like that again, okay ? cool. " she gives a quick-sarcastic smile before plopping back down on the couch, her brother looks her on with a scrunched up face, " you monster, " he says with a shaky tone, it's as if he was crying but surely he was playing around, but then again who knew with that one.

it was the fresh smell of turkey bacon that stopped crimson in her tracks, on her way to the bathroom. she glanced at the bathroom door before taking a glance down to the steps, the chocolate from earlier was calling her name but her craving for food couldn't resist. she assures herself with a brief comment,
" it's okay, i'm just going to check what she made.."

" i think... well ? nah i'm just gonna check."

making her way downstairs, the girl ambiguously skipped the two last steps and leaped onto the ground, though since of her attempt to be quicker, her landing on the ground caught a cramping on her foot. she hissed, lifting her one foot that ached with a cramp, massaging it throughly.

she didn't know it but her mom along with her brother had both heard the girl's little blunder on her way to the kitchen. " god and i'm the loser, " he rolls his eyes, walking into to the kitchen, the first thing she laid her eyes on were the plates of pancakes, turkey bacon, and scrambled eggs- you know basic breakfast essence, " pft, no way." crimson moves her gaze away from the plates unto her family members, she had a grasp on what was going away but she'd hope she was wrong.

" ma don't tell me this is your little.. i don't know- welcome to the neighborhood food thingy for the newbies ? " crimson turns to her brother who is guilty by charge as he just reacts by placing his thumb in his mouth, the girl snickers slowly, repeatedly in fact. but the slow snickers soon abruptly switches to a burst of laughter, she wasn't an expert or anything but she was pretty sure the food that her mother had made wasn't exactly the making an impression type, sure it'd probably be welcoming and appreciated but it was weird regardless. it wasn't even morning either. also the older women didn't even have the capability to make the pancakes by hand, instead she used a completed pancake mix and just added water, literally like the flour and everything was premade all she had to do was add water and mix it and plant it on the stove and cook it, but crimson wasn't judging on behalf of that, she couldn't, she was literally no better. when she's done with her laughter, a shrug follows as she reaches her hand over the table to gab piece of bacon but her mother and brother are quick to slap her hand away, her mouth widens, " ow. "

" these are for the guests and since you wanna be a little smart ass, how about you be the one to give these to the newcomers."

she's quick to respond with an immediate no but her mother is also quick with a reaction of her brows furrowing and be taken back, " what was that crimsonie ? repeat it if you dare- " the daughter groans exaggeratedly, swaying her body back and forth as she pouts, a couple of whines escaping from her.
her brother, who was watching on had his lips pressed against each other as he tried not to laugh out loud, instead his shoulders vibrantly shook as he held his laughter inside, crimson notices this and bites down her lower lip as she takes off her grey-glittered slides and hurls it at her brother only for him to reflexively duck, allowing the slipper to hit against the stove, a loud sound following afterwards, cosmo lifts himself up and both him and crimson slap a hand onto their mouths.

indigo waverly, mother of the two idiots just clasps her hands together with laughter following, this was already a sign to the twins that she was clearly laughing not because of the throw but more because they knew well enough not to be playing around and testing her blood pressure yet here they were.

indigo closes her eyes. " one."

" give me my slides, hurry, " crimson calls out to her brother on the other side, " but, you're the one who-"

reopening her eyes, " two."

cosmo grabs the slipper and quickly tosses it back to his sister who misses the catch but still places her slipper back on and before any other action took place the family was interrupted by the sounds of a car coming driving up nearby, " fuck," crimson mouthed.