Epilogue

AFTER FIVE YEARS:

BHALLA HOUSE:

a cute little lovely girl of six years fighting with a boy... 

she pulls his hairs... and glares at him... make her little eyes narrow and says: dont you ever dare to say that my papa is cute... 

boy: ruhi... he is my papa also... 

ruhi: no he is only my papa... adi bhaiyaa... aur ap papa ko cute aur sweet mat kaha karo... mery papa to handsome hain...

adi hits his forehead with his little palms and smiles at his sister... says: papa ko sweet bolo ya handsome baat to aik hi hai na...

ruhi: nahe.. mery papa handsome hain...

raman and ishita were listening the talks and sweet fight of their lovely kids... 

ramana: hmmm sahi kaha ruhi princess.. papa handsome hian...

ishita glares at him... she walks towards adi.. and make him sit on her lap and kisses her cheeks and says: papa ko sweet bhi keh sakty hian... 

ruhi: mumma...

raman comes towards ruhi.. and kisses her forehead and says: ruhi... mumma ko choro aise hi bolti hain... papa to handsome hain aur ruhi princess always right...

ruhi shows tongue to adi... adi made a sad face... 

ishita: bad manners ruhi... bhaiyaa ko sorry bolo...

raman: hmmm bad manners... ruhi chalo.. bhaiyaa to papa ko sweet bol sakty hain... okay... dekho apne apne bhaiyaa ko kitna tang kiya... bad na.. chalo be my good princess... say sorry to bhaiyaa

ruhi holds her little ears and says: sorry adi bhaiyaa...

adi hugs her and says: its okay ruhi...

raman and ishita smiles... 

ishita: chalo... jao mehak kay saath khelo... chachi kay room mein... tang mat karna...

adi and ruhi nods and leaves the room...

raman pulls ishita and hugs her... while ishita glares at him...

raman: kiya hua janab???

ishita: kiya raman... dekho apki wajah say ruhi kitni spoil hogayi hai... bilkul ap per gayi hai... badmash... mera adi to kitna innocent hai...