Part 33

HOSPITAL:

Ishita comes hospital... The mere fear of losing raman was making her mad... she was just hoping against hope that raman will be fine... He will does not have any major injury... She was praying to god... When she comes in the corridor of operation theater... Her feet does not have strength to move... she was seeing mihir consoling toshi jee whose shirt was fully stained with blood... she become numb... her listening ability her ability to stand even get finished... when she listen from mihir...

Mihir: maa... Bhai ko chest per goli lagi hai... Khoon nahe ruk raha tha... mery samne maa... Mery samne... wo khoon mein latpat thy... Maa mata rahi ko bhai ko theek karna hoga...

She was about to collapse when simi holds her... and make her sit on chair... Simi gives her water but she does not drink it... her thoughts were on raman... her eyes were fixed on the operation theater... she was not talking to anyone...

All cries seeing her state... They know it will be how much difficult to handle her... her life is only dependent on raman... if any thing happen to raman... Ishita will not be able to live...

Doctors comes ... ishita rushes to doctor and folds her hands infront of them... She was begging raman life from them as they give life... she was crying... doctors also felt bad...

Ishita: doctor... raman theek hojaain gay na??

Doctor: dekhain... Goli chest mien lagi thi... Blood loss bhi bohat hogaya hai... 24 hours are very very critical for him... he need to regain his conscious... hum jo kar sakty thy wo humne kar diya... Ab dua hi kar sakty hain... agar wo hosh mien na aye to kuch bhi hosakta hai...

As doctor said the last word... Her vision become blured... She opens her mouth to scream... but all her strength were drained... And she falls on floor...

Family takes her to ward... Doctor examines her and tells them she is having stress and its very harmful to herself and baby...

Ishita was under sedative... After 4 hours, she regain her conscious, she tried to get up and goes to raman... but toshi jee stops her...

Toshi jee: puttar... Araam kar lay mien keh rahi hoon na raman theek hojaye ga...

Ishita: maa,,,,, mein ne raman kay pass jana hai

Toshi jee: puttar meri gal man lay... mata rani ty bharosaa rakh... Wo sab theek kar dain gi... Raman theek ho jaye ga...

Ishita hugs toshi jee and cries...

Toshi jee: na puttar aise mat ro... Raman jab hosh mien ayega na to gussa hoga kahe ga mein ne tera khayal nahe rakha tu janti hai na raman ko teri ankhoon mien anso nahe pasand...

Ishita: maa raman theek ho jain gay na??

Toshi jee: haan puttar... wo theek hoga... Zaroor theek hoga... Usy hum sab kay liye... tery liye ... Apne bachoon kay liye theek hona paryga... Chal thora kha lay... Raman kay liye... warna raman bohat danty ga kay tumne usky bachoon ko bhooka rakha...

Ishita eats little... and remembers:

Raman: you are too strubbon ishita...

Ishita: koi masla hai???

Raman: apna khayal rakha karo yaar... Pata hai barish mien bhegne say flu hota hai to kiya zaroorat thi barish mien jane ki????

Ishita: ap hona mera khayal rakhne kay liye...

Raman: har waqt thori honga...

Ishita hits him with pillows...

Raman: ary kiya apne pati ko maar rahi ho sharam nahe aati????

Ishita: ap kaisi baatain karty ho... Ayenda aisa bola na to mein kabhi apse baat nahe karonga...

Raman: acha baba... nahe bologna

Ishita: promise me you will never leave me...

Raman: I promise I will never leave you ever... Promise... agar tum khud bhi kaho gi kay chala jaon phr bhi nahe jaonga...

Ishita: I will never say this...

Raman hugs her... says: I love you ishita...

Ishita: I love you too...

Flash back ends...

Ishita: maa raman kay pass lay jao... Please...

Toshi jee: acha mein doctor say pochti hoon...

After taking doctor permission, toshi jee takes ishita to raman room... Ishita sits on chair and holds him hand... toshi jee leaves from there...

Ishita: why you always trouble me raman??? Bohat enjoy karty ho muje tang kar kay... Acha muje tang karty ho to karo... Per apne bachoon ko to aise pareshaan na karo na... aik baar ankhain khol do... They are missing you raman... talk to me raman... And she cries...

All night passes, raman state was still same. No improvement... ishita was sitting there... all tried to take her home but she was adamant not to leave raman for a mere second...

Due to tiredness, she drifted into slumber...

Raman was going... ishita was running behind him... She holds his wrist and stop him... raman turns...

Ishita: why are you leaving me??? You forget your promise??

Raman: no ishita... But I cant fight from destiny... Its my time to go...

Ishita: you cant leave me raman like this???

Raman: please ishita... be strong... I want you to rise our kids... Give them lots of love and care... and tell them that their papa also love them so much but he was bound to go...

Ishita: no raman I am not allowing you to leave... How can I live without you... I cant even breath without you...

Raman: but you have to raman...

Ishita: mein bhagwaan say tumhain wapis maag longi...

Raman smiles and frees his hands from hers kissed her forehead and leaves... ishita runs behind him...screaming raman... Don't go raman... ruk jao...

Ishita wakes up sweating badly... she sees raman finding diffcuilty in breathing... She calls doctor and was not leaving his hand... But doctor ask her to go... just leaving his hand was too difficult for her... She fears that if she leave his hand, he will leave forever... mihir takes her outside... All prays for raman well being...

Doctor comes...

Ishita : raman???

Doctor: we are sorry... Raman is...

And she fainted...

AFTER SIX  MONTHS...

BHALLA HOUSE:

Ishita standin infront of raman picture holding the two prescoius treasure of her love... a baby girl, ruhi raman bhalla... and other baby boy, Aditya raman bhalla...

Ishita: see raman your kids are now two month old... ask them not to trouble me so much... They don't even sleep without listening your voice...

Toshi jee comes to ishita room and cries seeing ishita talking to raman photo... she wipes her tears and enters the room

Toshi jee: mery guda gudi ready hain...

Ishita: haan maa...

Toshi jee: chalo... aj bohat important jagah jana hai humne... ishita puttar tum bhi...

Ishita: haan maa bus panch minutes

Toshi leaves with ruhi and adi...

Ishita touches raman photo and says: its difficult raman... Its really difficult living without you... and cries...

Precap: ishita playing with adi and ruhi... phone rings... She takes the call and gets shocked...

That's it I hope you all will like it I know its very very emotional update...