Part 39

Raman and ishita still standing hugging each other...

Ishita: raman.. romi aur sarika neechy wait kar rahy hain...

Raman: karne do... Just stay with me...

Ishita: why??

Raman: don't you know???

Ishita shook her head in negative...

Raman: jab bhi tum mery saath hoti ho aik alag sa sakoon rehta hai... I want to confess something...

Ishita: hmmm

Raman: mein sach keh raha hoon ishita... even when I don't know that you are my wife and adi ruhi are my kids... I always use to feel a strong inclination towards you...

Ishita: I know raman...

Raman: even ishita I don't remember anything... still I can say that I love you... Shayad pehly say zyada...

Ishita smiles and cuddles more into him and says: I love you too raman... I love you so much...

Raman smiles...

Ishita: ab chalain???

Raman: hmm...

Raman and ishita comes in hall smiles seeing romi and sarika playing with adi and ruhi...

Raman: romi...

Romi hugs raman while sarika hugs ishita...

Romi: I am so happy to get you back my friend...

Raman smiles...

Sarika: we were so tensed raman when you were shot... Aur sab say zyada pareshaani to ishita ki ho rahi thi... us halat mien bohat himmat say isney khud ko sambhala hai... agar tumhain kuch ho jata to ye to pata nahe...

Romi: sarika poorani baatoon ko bhool jao... raman theek hai... Bhabhi aur ye khush hian aur kiya... Kiyon aunty jee...

Toshi jee: haan romi puttar.. ab sab changaa hogaya hai... har taraf khushi hi khushi hai...

Romi: bus ye khushiyaan aisi hi aur barhti rahain...

Raman: aur romi kiya chal raha hai aj kal...

Romi: kiya chalna hai yaar... office aur biwi kay nakhray... after all I am going to be papa...

Raman: congrats yaar...

Romi: thank u thank u yaar...

Ishita: congrats sarika...

Sarika: thanks ishita... aise hi keh rahy hain ye... koi nakhray nahe uthaty... office say aate hain to thak jate hain aur apna wo sara hua sport channel laga daty hain...

Ishita laughs...

Romi: nahe Bhabhi... aisa nahe hai...

Sarika: aisa hi hai...

Romi: ab tum chaho kay mien raman ki tarhaan tumhain pamper karon to wo to nahe hosakta... kiya raman tumne Bhabhi ko itna pamper kiya tha ab problem muje hogayi hai... Expectation barh gayi hain...

Raman smiles only listening to all... while ishita holds his hand assuringly... Raman put his hand on hers and gives her the best smile...

All chats and enjoys the dinner...

NEXT DAY:

Raman was busy in meeting in blue ribbon hotel... shagun spots raman and thinks to execute her plan...

Shagun: raman... hi

Raman: shagun...  hi

Shagun: busy??

Raman: no just going back to home... and smiles...

Shagun: raman I know its personal... but for your betterment.. as a friend...

Raman: tell me straight...

Shagun: did you know how your marriage happened???

Raman: no... I have seen pictures... kiya hua???

Shagun: ishita didn't tell you???

Raman: no...

Shagun : okay and turn to leave...

Raman: kiya baat hai shagun???

Shagun lies to raman about ishita that she was having an affair with subbu and all blah blah... Raman was shocked to listen all this...

Shagun: raman...

Raman: are you sure???

Shagun: yes... 100 % infact you have shot by subbu... again she lies... she never love you isily to aj bhi you and she never have any relation... (unknown to her that raman and ishita have already twins.. pagal hai na shagun kuch bhi bolti hai... hahhhahaha aur mein bhi pagal hoon kuch bhi likhti hoon)

Raman just left the place...

Shagun smirks...

NIGHT:

Ishita was tensed as raman is late...

Mihir: Bhabhi bhai ajain gay...

Ishita: unki meeting to kab ki khatam hogayi phr abhi tak kiyon nah aye???

Mihir: Bhabhi fikar mat karo...

Raman comes very late in night.. ishita sees him and runs to him hugs him tightly... And cries...

Ishita: are you fine raman??

Raman nods...

Ishita: late kyon hogaye... apko pata hai mien kitna dar gayi thi...

Raman wipes her tears and says: don't waste them ishita... they are precious. I will never ever leave you... How can I leave my soul... And hugs her...

Ishita sees there is some change in his behavoiur... Raman sees her ...

Raman: chalo... phly khana khaty hian... phr soty hain... Mery dono bachy sogaye...

Ishita was staring at raman... raman snaps his finger...

Raman: kiya ghoor rahi ho madam... irada kiya hai... Jo bhi irada hai yahan nahe janab bedroom mien okay... And winks at her...

Ishita blushes...

Raman makes her sit and feeds her with his hands... Ishita was teary...

Ishita thinks: aisa lag raha hai jaise muje wapis raman mil gaye...

After finishing dinner, raman lifts her and takes her to bedroom... placed her on bed... bring adi and ruhi and make them lay on bed... Place pillows on the side of kids and lays with ishita...

Ishita: kiya hua raman???

Raman: kuch nahe... bus aj aise hi... So jao... tum apna khayal nahe rakhti ishita... I love you... now sleep no talking...

Ishita smiles...

Raman kisses her forehead and pats her head ... it was after long time that raman was making her sleep... the feeling of peace make ishita drift into sleep in no time... while raman lovingly sees her...

Raman: bohat tang kiya hai na ishita... I am sorry... I am really sorry... Mein socch bhi nahe sakta wo waqt tumne kaise guzara hoga... How you have managed kids... how you have taken care of yourself... but now ishita I am with you... I promise I will never leave you... tomorrow I will give you surprise... tomorrow is your birthday na... I remember ishita... I remember everything ... Every single thing relating to us...

He pulls closer her and sleeps...

Precap: guess what?? Shagun... raman... ishita... Tell me???

That's it I hope you all will like it waiting for your lovely comments and response...