~|| Blessing Or A Curse? Is this the Afterlife... ||~

Y/n: "God,what do you mean your god?"

God:"I am God I kinda just told you hahaha."

His laugh was fluffy and warm like if you were with him no wrong could be done.

Y/n "It dawned on me if I saw god was I dead"

God:"No"

Y/n: "What? Did you jus-"

God: "Yes I am god."

???: "Shut the fuck up it's not that impressive."

Suddenly a man in a sharp suit with a red dress shirt with gold prints stood his top 3 buttons undone what seemed like a necklace made purely of black flame was shown because of it

Lucifer: "Hey kid, Don't fall for his shit he just reads your thoughts as you have no defense mentally."

Y/n: "What am I do-"

???: "Beats us"

Now stood a man with-

Beezlebub: That narrative description sucks just know I'm the coolest one here.

Leviathan: "Hmm no question marks....tehe."

Asmodeus: "So this is the new boy to arrive."

Y/n: Stop all of you!!! I just want to know why I'm here!

Hagoromo: "We summoned you."

Hamura:"We have mission for you"

Y/n: "Who even are you all."

Hamura pointed to the left

Hamura: "he's what humans,angels,devils ,and fallen angels call god."

Then he pointed to the right

Hamura: "that group is what the same group also calls the four great satans."

Hagoromo: "We are the ones before all of them."

Hagoromo: "The Ōtsutsuki."

Hagoromo: "Now we need you to help us."

Y/n: "With what you all are leagues ahead of me."

God: We need you to fight for us

Y/n: What do you mean fight for you guys?

Hagoromo: "We're stuck here in the spirit world or whatever you humans call the place after death."

Hamura: "We can't seem to go back because it would cause another war amongst the three races and that's what Vaatu wants."

Y/n: "Who's Vaatu?

The whole area grew quite and seriousness.

Hamura: Hes the reason why any bad intention is thought of and or carried through.

Hagoromo: " He's the reason why war amongst the three is inevitable"

Hamura/Hagoromo: He is the definition of darkness and evil.

Y/n: So how am I suppose to fight someone like that?

God: Your not

Lucifer: "What we actually need you to do if fight the other races into submission."

God: "Or someone who can create harmony."

Hamura: After that find the one Raava is tied to and help them realize their goal.

Hagoromo: We don't have much more time

Y/n: "What do yo mean? Who's Raava, and what do you me tied to someone?

Hamura: "I'm sorry we can't it's too strenuous to have all of us here in one place, and he'll find us faster if we remain."

Hagoromo: "As your strength increase you'll be able to speak with us at will, but till then these meetings will only be in dire times."

I felt my self fade slowly as if I was disappearing

Hagoromo quickly thrusted his fingertips and grabbed my stomach twisting it leaving a mark on my stomach

Hagoromo: "With this mark the restraints your human body puts on you will be gone."

And like a with a swirl of the air around me I was gone.

Next Time: Life Goes On...Find The Avatar!!