"Jungkook. Are you sulking" he chortled, as his back hunched at how hard he was laughing.

"Hmm. Whatever" I pouted out. And that make him laugh harder" you know you can be cute when you want to" he said as he finally calm down, wiping his tears that trickled from his eyes.

"Anyway. Yeah I'll see you around" he passes before walking off. I watch silently as he leave before heading home as well.

*JIMIN POV*

The only sound I heard was the sharp rumbling almost like a gun firing that came from the engine of the car before it rode off. I locked the doors of my home after I finally reach inside. I didn't move from my spot, I was so lost in my thoughts. Thoughts about what happen a little while back. This is bad, I think I am developing something for him that I was afraid of. And just the thought of that makes me scared, but I couldn't help it. The gentleness from him is making me crazy, the way he talks and treat me is very dangerous. With this big grin on my face I turned my attention from the door just to be startled by none other than my eomma.

"Your home late" she said flouting at me.

"And your home early" I answered as I readjust myself and walk pass her. That scare me. Sigh. I need to get out of here before she-

"Not so fast" shit. "Who was that? He seems oddly familiar. Not to mention that stupid smile on your face, trust me, I know shit when I see one. I had that same smile too when I use to date your dad" she smirked at me. Okay Jimin, this your time to quickly make something up. Fighting!!

"It's no one mom, just a friend" I answered smiling at her like a jackass. Seriously Jimin. Like what the heck was that, when I mean make something up I didn't mean a useless, injudicious,ludicrous, ineffectual good for nothing reason to keep her hands from my throat.

"A friend huh. So I see that Jungkook has leveled up from an acquaintance to a friend. That's really amazing, did you enjoy his time well" she said and I felt my heart picked up speed just from the mention of his name. What is happening to me?

"Make sure you give him lots of baby when the time comes Jeon Jimin" she said having me choked on the air.

"What! Mom! Should you be saying such things to me" I shouted  but she laughs and walked away.

This woman, always know how baffled someone with her crazy talks. Sigh. I went straight in to my room, my shower was in my room so I took my clothes off and went inside. After a while I came out drenched in droplets of water. I dried myself off and covered myself in a oversized T-shirt and a baggy shorts. I tie my hair into a messy bun and went to lay in my bed. Thoughts filled my mind of Jungkook, he looks so hot. I thought visualizing a pictured of him staring into my soul, as his gaze went down to my lips holding one of his famous sexy smirk. "How embarrassing" I mummbled blushing like a teenage bitch when seeing her crush.

"I wonder what's he doing now".

*JUNGKOOK POV*

I finish taking my bath when I heard

My door burst open revealing my brother. How great.

"Can't you knock" I said but he ignored me and went to take a seat in the couch near to my bed. I looked at him expecting a reason of why he is in my room.