"Nice to meet you, too, Mr. Grier."

"Please, call me Chad. And hello Brandon!" Chad said, and I smiled.

Now I see where Hayes gets his sweet and kindness from.

---

"So this is our Cabin! It's beautiful inside. Hayes and Nash will be sharing a room, your father and I have our own rooms, and who's the other one that's coming? She'll be sharing a room with Em here," Chad said.

Someone else is coming?

"Mahogany. I didn't- I mean we didn't want Emily to be the only girl here," Hayes said smiling, but looking down.

Aw, I blushed. That's so sweet of him.

"Thanks, Hayes- I mean guys," I smirked, "that's very sweet of you." I said.

"Okay! Let's go show you guys what's on the inside," Chad said.

The outside was already beautiful.

It was wooden like mostly all cabins, and it had such a beautiful view of the San Juan Mountains. Snow covered the top of the cabin and the surroundings.

When we walked inside, I stood there, astonished. It was so much prettier than the outside.

It was so big inside. When ever you first walked in, their was the living room. It had a big tv hanging above a fire place. There was two big chairs, and one couch.

Then you had the kitchen. A big dining table with a huge kitchen, with just a mini tv in.

Than you had the sun room where you had a view of the mountains. There was two chairs, and binoculars get a better look I guess. Then you had the upstairs.

It consisted of eight rooms, and one bathroom. Some of the room had their own, so I guess that would be okay.

I ran to one of the rooms and the one I ran to was amazing. It had two beds, one of the biggest closets I've ever seen, a bathroom, a huge tv, a beanbag, and a mini fridge.

The one bedding was a purple theme, and the other was a baby blue.

Mahogany and I are definitely staying in this one. I hope she likes this one. I placed my bags on the blue bed, so they would know I claimed this room.

I went to check the other rooms, and they were nice. This was just the best pick for me, and I was lucky.

"Mahogany!" I heard a scream from downstairs.

"Boys! I missed you both so much!" I heard the voice of my queen say.

And I realized it. I was staying with Mahogany.

Okay. Act calm. Go down there and be normal.

I took a deep breath and walked downstairs.

Oh my gosh she's even more beautiful in person..

"You must be Emily! Hey. I'm Mahogany. Nice to meet you! The boys tell me you're a fan?" She asked and I got all shy and froze, but I managed to nod.

"You're adorable. Come over here!" She said, walking over to hug me.

She wrapped her arms around me, and I held on and her gorgeous hair got into my face. I didn't mind. I was hugging my second biggest idol, Ariana Grande being my first.

"So we're sharing a room? Yay! Show me?" She said and I nodded.

I looked at Hayes and saw him looking at us, and I mouthed 'thank you' and he smiled.

"Is this one ares?! Please tell me it is. It's beautiful!" I heard Mahogany say from one of the rooms, and it was the one we were sharing.

"Yes, I loved it. It had such a beautiful view, how could I not of picked it?" I smiled.

"We're going to have so much fun," she said, and I grinned.

"Kids I made snacks for now!" I heard my fathers voice boom.

We walked downstairs to see all the boys sitting down already.

"Dad, this is Mahogany. Mahogany, dad!" I said.

"Hi! Nice to meet you," she said shaking dads hand.

"It's nice too meet you also, Ms. Mahogany. This is Brandon. Her brother," dad said.

Brandon looked her with wide eyes.

"I uh hi I'm Brandon," he said as calmly as he could.

I tried to hold it in, but I bursted out laughing. He scolded at me and Hayes dragged my out of the room.

He was also laughing, but I threw myself in his arms, hugging tightly.

"Thank you for inviting me. This is so nice," I whispered into his ear.

"It's no problem. I thought it would be fun," he said looking into my eyes.

I wanted to look away, but I couldn't.

"Hey you two- woah, uh sorry! Dad said snacks were uh reading and wanted me to come get you okay bye," Nash said, and I blushed looking away.

Hayes put his finger under my chin, and looked in my eyes.

"You're cute when you blush," she said and I looked away again.

"Let's go," he said and I nodded.

Mahogany was looking at me, smirking. Did she?

I still had a huge smile on my face but I tried to wipe it off. I failed.

We were having mini sandwiches. Dad always made them for us; ever since we were little.

It was bread cut into the size of maybe two dice together, and of course, had stuff you'd but on a stick and eat them.

They were one of my favorite snacks, so I was glad we were having them.

"Tomorrow, we're going skiing!" Nash said, smiling.

---
"No, dad! Let's watch a Christmas movie!" I complained.

"Emily, all of us guys wanna watch Rambo 3. Sorry." Dad said and I sighed.

"Fine, I'm going up to my room then, have fun watching your movie," I said then left the room.

I watched the movie like three times already. The Rambo series were my dads all time favorite.

Don't get tricked because Rambo sounded like Rainbow. It's scary, in my opinion. To much violence.

I laid in bed, looking out side, but then decided to go outside on the balcony.

The air was harsh, but I had a sweater and sweatpants on. The cold, freezing wind was making my hair go back and fourth, like it was fighting.

It was literally so gorgeous here. If only we could move here.

There was so many mountains, and dips. You could even see people skiing, or just climbing the mountains.

I went inside and grabbed my phone, taking a photo.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" I heard a voice and turned around.

Hayes was standing right behind me, looking out, and didn't take a glance to me.

"It's breath taking.." I said.

"Yeah. I can't wait until tomorrow. That's when we actually do what they're doing."

"Really?! Yay! Will you help me?" I said looking in his eyes.

His eyes. I got stuck in then again.

"Of.." He said, looking in mine, "of course," he finished.

He leaned in and so did I. Are lips touched and it was the best feeling ever. His kiss was sweet; great first kiss.

That's when I realized, he was kissing me first. He wanted to kiss me like I wanted to kiss him...

A:N
OKAY AT LEAST THEY HAD TO KISS.. Noting was going on between those two... LIKE C'MON KIDS! WE KNOW YOU GUYS LIKE EACH OTHER😉