Chapter 10♡

-5 votes for the next chapter(:-
Updates on Thursday!

EMILY'S POV

It's five am and I'm not happy about it. Our plane takes off at eight am, to go to Colorado for our trip. We're going to be staying at the Durango Mountain Resort, close to the San Juan mountains. I'm so excited.

I took a quick shower and hopped out, finding something warm and comfy.

I went to my closet, picking something out.

My outfit consisted of a grey, very warm sweater, grey sweatpants, my black scarf, and black boots.

*outfit on my insta- emilys.wattpad *

My outfit was dull today. Eh. It was warm thought. I'd be on this plane for a while.

I didn't forget to pack snacks, though. I'll get hungry and I get so mean when I'm hungry.

So I had two bags of cheese its, two packs of zebra cakes, and one big bag of pretzel m&m's. Who two of those things? Because guarantee Hayes wouldn't be smart enough to bring anything. Nice of me, yeah yeah I know. I actually didn't wanna share anything of mine with that twerp. Ha.

"You two ready?! You guys got your snacks?!" Dad yelled. We both screamed back yeah, and headed out the door to Nash's place to pick the the boys up.

Chad would have to meet us there, since he's in North Carolina. He's been there since one am today, because his flight was earlier than ares.

I texted Hayes to make sure they were up, and he answered.

Hayes<3: yeah. We're up. (:
Me: okay. Well, we're here. (:

I texted him and a minute later, they walked out. Nash looked like he just woken up from a thirty day nap.

"Hello, kids! Mornin! You guys wanna stop at Mc.Donald's?" Dad asked and we nodded.

Hayes was sitting by me, and I placed my head on his shoulder. He was a good pillow, honestly.

When we got to Mc.Donalds, I got a sausage mc muffin with hash browns, and so did Hayes. The other three got sausage biscuit and gravy.

--

"Plane to Colorado is now boarding." A lady on the inner-call spoke.

We went to the line where are plane was and gave it to the ticket woman.

We sat down and Hayes and I fought over the window seat, and ha. I got it.

"Ladies and gentleman please fasten your seat belts, we are now taking off. Enjoy your trip!" Said yet again, another lady.

I put my headphones in, laid my head in Hayes' shoulder, and listened to Selena.

This is a modern,
fairytale,
no happy endings,
no wind in our sails.

"I hope you had a good flight!" This time a man told us.

We walked to wear we'd being seeing Chad. I guess Nash saw him because he ran that way. Hayes soon ran over there, also.

"Dad!" I heard Hayes said, hugging him. I decided to take a picture. I like pictures like this. They hold so much emotion behind them.

"Hello Chad, I'm Emily and Brandon's father. Nice to meet you," dad said, shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you too. Hm. Which ones Brandon and which ones Emily?" He said laughing.

"Hello, Emily. Nice to meet you," he said, shaking me hand.