Morning with Harry

Mulai dari awal

"goodnight Louis " I smiled

"night Haz" and he laid in his bed.

I closed my eyes and started to dream up where I could take her tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to silence, I looked over and saw lou dead asleep I laughed and stood up and went to the loo.

once I finished I went to the shower and cleeaned off today was my day, my day to prove kacey how much she truly means to me.

I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my waist and brushed my teeth smiling once done I stolled out dropped my towel and looked through my hanging clothes, I should look nice right? of course. I chose my classic look, I mean after all I am harry styles.

I slipped on my black jeans and white tee followed by a newly bought blazer and smiled at myself.

"perfect" I whispered.

"uh hazza? where are you going?" A voice scared me "oh um louis morning chap! I'm off for a walk maybe breakfast so uh bye!" I smiled and backed up.

"dressed in your show dress?" he questioned I nodded slowly. "well can I come?" he changed his attitude, no no no!

"uh lou I was hoping to go alone so I could well clear my head as you know its jammed now" I sighed

"oh right I nearly forgot, little miss payne aye?" he winked what ?! did he know?!

"what do you mean lou? we're not together I swear I um we're friends you know!" I babbled out quickly and then mentally face slapped my head idiot.

"sure you are, because friends turn pink when they see each other, friends kiss each other , on the cheek that is, hoping know ones looking" he smirked.

"Louis what are you saying?" I said feeling my eyes turn like a bug. "I'm saying mate, we all know you fancy her, a lot. you know you do too, but the thing is mate you fancy her more then you realize you do" he smiled now.

I'm simply confused. "I don't understand lou. " he rolled his eyes

"hazza dont worry about that, but you should know, " he strolled over to the batheroom,

"she fancies you as well harry, don't forget that. Have fun on your walk he smiled and shut the door.

I'll never understand the conversation me and him just had, when did lou become an expert on love? wait love? I mean liking someone.

I shook my head and left the rooom leaving me in a empty hallways, I glanced at my watch 10:30 am she should be here in--

"haz" A voice whispered; a sweet voice I turned to see her standing there looking as beautiful as ever

"morning love" I walked over and interlocked our arms,

"mornign harold" she smiled

"ready?"

"of course," and with that we stolled tot the elevator.

KACEY'S POV:

shit shit shit shit shit! what will I wear?! its 10 now ugh

I sighed throwing my last lace pencil skirt across the rooom hitting the lamp.

"ughhhh why must being a girl be so hard!" I muttered and yelled.

"love whats up?" Elle's voice broke me out of my anger.

"i need an outfit. " I said plainly

"for?" she asked sitting next to me. I froze I can't tell her, what do I say?