Chapter 4- Becoming Acquaintances {Edited}

Почніть із самого початку

Cradling her face in his hands, Sean bent down and crushed his mouth to hers, swallowing the rest of her sentence in a sweet and passionate kiss that Keira returned with equal agony. He lifted her of the ground and placed her on her desk, her long and athletic legs wrapped around his waist naturally. Knowing that she shouldn't fight what she was feeling, she just continued to kiss Sean with just as much eagerness.

It was good that the entire staff was in the conference room or they would have and a perfectly good view of Sean ravanging Keira. "Your mouth is going to get you into a lot of trouble," he whispered against her lips. Keira was to out of it to respond to Sean. "I know you're mad at me because I proposed to you and you feel like you were being force to say yes. I understand. All I want is time to show you how good we are together.

"I know you feel our chemistry Keira. When we're in the same room our sexual tension could be sniffed out a mile away. Better yet I know you want me just as much as I want you, if not more. We don't have to get married tomorrow, next week, next month, or even next year. All I want is a chance. A chance to-"

Keira kissed him to stop him from rambling on. She pulled on his bottom lip with her teeth and smiled against it. "Ok," she simply said.

"Ok?"

"Ok," she laughed at him. She reached behind her to get her black portfolio and hopped off her desk. "I have a meeting to go to."

"We have a meeting to go to," he clarified.

Sean followed her out her office and through the hallway to the conference room, where her staff was waiting on her arrival.

"So, no on Iggy Azalea and yes on Nicki Minaj?" Keira asked her team once she was settled in the conference room.

For the past hour they had been trying to figure out if they should move on the Hip Hop issue with Nicki Minaj, since Iggy's manager never got back to her. Plus he wanted a lot of money. More money then the company was going to give Nicki if she said yes. Iggy Azalea was an up and coming female rapper and she needed to be on ther cover of Black Diamond more than Black Diamond need her. That was for sure.

"Yes, so when do we start, exactly?" Ben, one of her editors asked.

Keira look at her iPad's calendar. " She's available only tomorrow and Wednesday. I know it's last minute but I believe we can pull it off. So tomorrow will be the interview and Wednesday is the photo shoot with Derek Blanks," she answer. "Lacey I want you to make sure that he is still on standby and let him know we have moved on with Nicki," she said to Lacey.

"Yes and I will contact her manager to see if there is anything she would needs or want at the photo shoot."

"Brilliant, I need Cameron to be present at the photo shoot to write about it," Keira ordered. "Also Karen, I need you to do the actually interview tomorrow.

"Daniel, she might have her assistant already but if she need another hand I want you to be there," she told him. "So is everyone clear on their job? If not, see me in my office now. I have ten minutes, then I'm leaving and everything is in your hands."

Keira dismissed the group, grabbed her portfolio and iPad, and walked out of the conference room going back to her office. On her iPad, she was making sure that her schedule was clear for the next three week for this issue since it would be the magazines first annual Hip Hop issue. It was going to take so much time to put everything together and approve it. They never had a rapper let along a female rapper on the cover so this was very big.

"Keira!"

She continued to look down and scan threw her iPad. "In my office." She opened the door and walked to her desk. Setting everything down, she saw Lacey close the door and come to her desk, sitting in the chair in front of it.