Last Part - 2

"Ragini...?" Ragini stopped hearing her name, she was doing a grocery shopping, when someone called her name...turned back and get shock seeing an unexpected person standing there with a smile.. " sanskar..." she smile surprisingly... " what s pleasant surprise... how are you... is swara also here...?" She search for swara... he chuckle... " no she is not.. I am alone..." " ohh.." he could felt disappointment in her voice.. " by the way what are you doing here...?" She asked...

" I had a business meeting yesterday, and I am leaving tonight, so if you don't mind, can we have today's lunch together... ?" Ragini wasn't sure what to do... " umm actually..." " please....." he plead.. ragini smile.. it's matter of one lunch, and he is leaving tonight, what would it change in her life.? Nothing... " okay fine..." she says, sanskar became happy... " good... there is a hotel outside the market, which is popular for worldwide food... lets try it..." ragini nodd, and move along with him..

Ragsan were sitting in the hotel, taking randomly, none of them mention about what happened a year ago...ragini was about to say something but her voice stuck hearing a voice... " sorry bro.. I'm late, busy in...." he was talking busily, but stopped seeing a ragini's shock face, same goes for him... both were looking at each other with shock, unbelieve, pain and many more emotions... The Time was freeze for both. None of them was ready to broke the silence. Sanskar observes them keenly... " mmm... I think I should give you guys little time alone..." but no one response... he give last look to both and leave...

Eventually laksh decided to brake the ice... " ragini... how are you...?" Ragini came back in senses... her expression changed roughly... She grabbed her bag and leave without uttering a word... " ragini... ragini please listen to me..." he followed her, but she was not ready to stop... Laksh grab her wrist to stop her, which increase her temper, she jerk her hand pushing him back... " HOW DARE YOU TO TOUCH ME ..." she shouts... he quickly take his hand back and pull up in air... " okay okay sorry... I won't touch you again...but atleast listen to me once..." ragini glare him angrily and stand still...it was enough for laksh that she is ready to listen... he took a deep breath and start...

" I know what I had done was wrong, actually fu**ing crime..but I am truly guilty for that... I was so blind in my revenge that I hurt someone who had no part in my miserably... you were innocent, were pure but I destroyed you.. ragini I just want one chance, last chance, and I will take all your pain away. I will love you so much that you will forget all the bitter memories..please..." ragini give a bitter laugh... " really...? What you can do for forgiveness...?" She asked...

laksh look her for a moment then fall on her feet. She took a step back... They were standing in the middle of market.. Ragini felt embarrassing, as people's start noticing them... " what are you doing..?" She asked... " just showing that I can do anything.. my ego, my image, self respect, nothing matters infront of your forgiveness... I can live my whole life like this, sitting in your feet...pampering you, obeying you, loving you, trust me I never thought I would feel what it's like to be in love...."

She looked at him, startled. He was still helding his head down... " and still if you don't wants me back, it's okay...Maybe we can be together someday," he whispered. "Someday?" she question... " yes.. because I won't give up till you don't fall in love with me..."

She couldn't control the smile spreading across her cheeks. Though she was angry with lucky, hates him, but it is also truth that she loves laksh... And in this whole year she understood one thing that no one can lives alone by themselves without any support... and those who says they can live alone, either they are liars or they are not human at all, because you might no need support from money line, but you need support when you have a bad day, when you are tired, you need someone who hugs you and tell you everything is all right.. he is always with you.. and she is a kind of girl who believes in giving ten chances to one guy instead of one chances to ten different guys...

She knows she might find much better guy if she moves on, but she has no courage to take this risk.. she can see the guilt in his eyes, and love for her too.. and she knows if she says yes, it will be good for her and him also..she don't wanna to lose this chance in her ego or for revenge, because revenge can satisfy your ego, but it always stanches all your peace your happiness,she haves two examples of it, and don't wanna to be the third one... It didn't took her time to takes a decision, the corners of her mouth turned up, she turned back going backside..

Laksh look her confusion... she stopped after taking some steps and turned her head back, he was still sitting on the road.." hope you are coming to my place for packing.. because I won't go to our home without my things..." laksh didn't believe his ears... " you... my place..? Are you serious... you are ready to give me a chance...?"

She give a side smile... " I would change my mind if you won't stand up right now..." he quickly stands up while ragini chuckle. She shook her head and start walking again, while laksh run toward her to erase the difference between them... and pulled her in tight hug making her shock... " thank you bachha.. thank you so much... you have no idea what a precious gift you gave me today... your acceptance is the best thing happened in my life... I love you bachhaa...." he says emotionally in moist voice... he felt her soft hands touch his back slowly and she whispered in his ears... " I love you too..."

Laksh broke the hug in shock, he just expressed his feelings but didn't expected her response... her eyes were still closed, and she was blushing so hard.. he couldn't resist anymore and pressed her lips with his without asking permission, showing his deep love and cravings... ragini shut her eyes more tighter... though he didn't took permission before, but she didn't felt bad but was shock... and grabbed his hairs tightly... he kept kissing her passionately waiting for her response, soon after getting comfortable she response back with same passion and love...

Sanskar smile from the far, turned back, and call swara... " I have a good news wifey... my work is done here, and I am coming back soon along with both lovers... be ready to welcome our lovebirds..." and cuts the call...

Raglak broke the kiss. Laksh plant a kissed on her forehead... " I love you baccha..." " I love you too..." ragini replied calmly knowing her bad days are over, and her new life is waiting for her filled with lots of love, joy and happiness....

***THE END***