Part - 15

Ragini woke up in horror remembering the last night incident and get shock to see the surrounding.. clean bed, no mess, nothing else, there was not a single change to show someone else presence last night. She touched the bed but didn't find anything unusual... she hold her head in confusion... "what was that..? Was i dreaming..yes that must be dream only, lucky is dead..papa killed him, its impossible for him to being survive, i saw him getting killed..he can't come back..." she calmed herself but deep inside she felt her own words hollow....

"Damn it... how could I..?" Laksh punched on the wall angrily... " how could i lost my control last night. I went there only to see her not to scared... damn it... how would be she is feeling now...?" He buried his hands in hairs pulling them... " I need to distract her mind from last night.. I hope she think that as a dream. I have to do something before something more bad happens..."

Ragini was doing iron on her dress, when she heard knock. " come in..." and found the least expected person coming inside... " laksh..?" She get confused by his presence.. " can we talk for a moment if you have little time..." he asked... " yeah sure..." she replied nervously placing the iron aside.. there was a silence for a brief moment, then laksh forward one parcle to her...

" I don't think i need to express my feelings for you in words as you can see them clearly in my eyes... but still to make it special I would like to say miss. ragini gadodia i am deeply in love with you, and wanting to live my rest of life with you.. I brought this dress for you, if you wear this tonight I will understand that you also have soft corner for me in your heart.. I will wait for you answer.." saying he placed the parcel on the bed, and left without waiting for any reply...

Ragini was still standing in shock like a statue.. she slowly came to bed and pick up the parcel and open it.. it was a gorgeous silk gown... she touch the material and immediately a beautiful smile appeared on her face but it vanished soon and she throw the parcel on the bed... " no... I can't accept this..indeed i also have feeling for him but this is not correct.. he don't know my past, if he find out he might hate me... and I can't see hate in his eyes...i have to be strong..." she said in cracked voice with teary eyes... though her eyes were hungrily looking at gown but she left the room becoming strong...

In evening everything was arranged for wedding, everyone were waiting for bride while laksh was eagerly waiting for his bride, ragini... " tonight if she accepts my proposal, i will tell her everything... and plead for forgiveness till she don't forgive me. Even if I have to fall in her feet, begging forgiveness, I won't step back..' he think with a determination..." bring the bride.." the pandit annonced.. " yeah sure..." saying shamishta called for ragini... " ragu... bring swara down..." laksh heart skip a beat... moment later he heard the noise of heels and many whispers, understanding they are coming... he look above with uncontrollable heartbeat and get shock...

Ragini was whispering something in swara's ear which makes her blush, she chuckle lightly. She was looking heavenly beautiful but it was not his gift. It was a royal black saree with diamond work on it. Minimal makeup with diamond jewellery, she was looking gorgeous but laksh didn't like it.. ragini felt his eyes on herself. It makes her guilty. She slowly look toward him, but the sadness of his eyes makes her weak. She look away...

All the young party were sitting in lawn, doing masti.. Wedding has done a while ago and after an hour, swara has bidaai.. so they decided to use the mean of time for masti... " let's play antakshari..." one of their cousin suggest... " that's a cool idea, i'll go first... let me bring my guitar.." saying sahil brought his guitar. They all sat in a circle looking sahil silently. He gave a glance at uttara and start with a smile...

"It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you"

He was continuously looking at uttara which makes her blushing hard.