Part - 2

" try me, i will give you more then what you worth.." lucky give a smirk.." okay then listen my worth is your price..." Ragini look him with widen eyes..." What..?" She shout..." Yes, you are my price..." lucky answered calmly... " What is this nonsense..?" she is not understanding what to do with him.." what, what nonsense..? I just told my price.." saying he move from there and sit on the chair infront of her and take out the cigarette and light it..

" do you have any idea who am i.? Who is my father..?" She tried to scared him, but instead he laugh taking a puff of cigarette and blow it on her face. She start coughing ..." I know, you are ragini, daughter of business tycoon, shekher gadodia. The most powerful man of the country, but baby right now he can't do anything to save you,you know why because he is in Kolkata, for your cousin's engagement, far from here.." these much information, how did he knew, who is he..ragini look him in surprise..

" I will give the answers of all your unspoken questions but some other day, not now.." ragini get startled, how did he know what she was thinking..

" Now finish this astonishment, and get ready fast, we are going to marry in an hour.." lucky look in her shocked eyes.... " What..? This can't be happen..." She shout..." Madam..many thing can be happen, if i want..but right now marriage is adequate for me.." he said with a wink and get up from his place and again came closer to her, she get scared...at this point anger and shout are useless..neither he will back off seeing her anger nor he will be impress by her money...she needs to think something else..

" Look, what ever you are thinking is can't be happen, if you like me, then i will talk to my papa, but marrying like this is not a correct decision.." lucky look her in shock for a moment then his evil laugh make her realise regarding her weakness, he was lughing like the hell explaining her that to get the freedom from him, without thinking she said a wrong thing..he stop laughing after some time but smirk was still their on his lips..

" Liking you..? Come on miss ragini..i don't have that bad taste.."  his gaze on her handicapped leg explain her everything. She look down in in shame.." can i tell you one secret..?" He whispered slowly in her ears..ragini look him in confusion, he was so close to her face, for the first time she felt scared realising her state..she keeps looking him without uttering anything.." if in this whole world, i have hate someone the most that if anyone says that I am allowed to kill one, that will be you, i will kill you.." ragini who was listening him carefully, felt shiver down her spine..tear filled her eyes..

" If you hate me this much then kill me, why you are marrying with me.." she whine.." i had told you earlier also that i will give all the answers of your question later..and about killing, if i wanted, i had killed you long ago, didn't wasted my time in this .." he was talking about kidnapping.." but you know it is so fun to kill shekhar slowly slowly, what is pain, how it is feel when you are helpless, he have to learn.." he said coldly...

" What do you mean..why the hell you are talking about my papa like this.." once again her anger attack as she is a papa's girl..."ooh..baby can't listen anything wrong about papa..how cute.." lucky made a fun of her anger, she look him hatefully.." don't worry... soon you will understand everything, why in so hurry..,first at least let me make you mine..."

"I will never let this happen, you will blackmail my papa after marrying me, i won't let this happen..." She shout.." we will see when the time comes, but right now, get ready fast, as soon as my work will done, you can go back to your home.." he give a breif look to her and turn back to leave the room, but ragini said from the behind, she was willing to give a try one last time.. " Listen, you will really regret after marrying me, handicapped girl like me can't give you anything..." Her voice was moist, her pride, her fathers prestige reputation everything was on venture...

"Because I wanna to show how much i hate you, that i am marrying a handicapped girl like you leaving beautiful angelic girls..." He snapped.." then go and marry one of those so called beautiful angelic girl..leave me in peace..." She don't wanted to cry in front of him but her traitor tears betrayed her and fell on her cheeks...lucky give a smirk, " definitely i will, and i don't need your permission for this, but only after i complete my revenge.." saying he left the room without listening her further...ragini start crying hiding her face in both palms...

After some time ragini heard the voice of opening door, without looking up she knew who came, " why the hell you are not ready yet.." she look above on lucky's rude voice and look him with her moist eyes... " If you think you tears could melt me, then you are wrong, it gives me relief, work as a medicines in soothing my pain, my anger..it makes me happy to see you crying.." ragini look him shockingly, how can somebody be this heartless, what she had did with him so he hates her this much...

" But for now, stop this, let get married first, and after that you will have all the life to cry..." Saying he pick her up in the arms, ragini tried to free herself but she was just like a small bird in front of giant beast...he took her down where the mandap was made for their marriage and pandit was sitting infront of havan.. lucky made her sit in the mandap..

" you can't do this to me..." Ragini shout helplessly while lucky ignore her and asked pundit to start marriage rituals, pandit glare him, he would had slap lucky so hard for marrying her forcefully, only if he wouldn't be under lucky's mens gun point..

Pandit look at the gun and gulp his saliva then give a sorry look to ragini who was crying vigorously and start the rituals..Soon from the princess of shekhar she became slave of lucky....

To be continued...